This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 3 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Scotty McCreery (Tommy123)
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - I am sorry sweetie but I was not a fan of this performance :/
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - OMG I was so taken away with your voice, something inside me moved I’m sure. Such an unique voice. It’s really awesome however it’s not what I'm looking for here.
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I used to love you when I watched you on AI and you do have a different sound when it comes to country but I feel like you sound less amazing then I remember.
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - *stands and claps*
I absolutely love me some country and you were serving it to me right throughout the entire performance. I am very impressed. I would absolutely love to see more from you this season, I'll be keeping an eye on you. Well done!
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - no.
Jessie - no.
Michael - no.
Tommy - YES!

Sorry but With Only 1 out of 4 Judges giving you a yes.. I am sorry but Scotty McCreery You have NOT advanced to the Live Showdown!
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
TommyD
Please give a HUGE round of Applause to....
TOMMY!! (TommyD)
The OG X Factor Creater/Host/Main Judge Boss Bish!

Hello <3

HIII!!
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Jess & Matt (Rubes)
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - I would love to take a chance on you two and I think you could do very well in this competition with the right performances!!
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really enjoyed this performance however I don’t think your voices are really that powerful and it felt it lacked something.
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I think I'm sadly gonna have to say no to you guys just because this isn't my type of vibe at all. sorry!
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - I love this song, it's a beautiful song, but I do not feel that you gave me the chills that I have come to expect from this song choice. It just felt like the connection wasn't there.
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - YES!
Jessie - no.
Michael - no.
Tommy - no.

Sorry but With Only 1 out of 4 Judges giving you a yes.. I am sorry but Jess & Matt You have NOT advanced to the Live Showdown!
1452 days 22 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Wow does it have to be unanimous
1452 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tinkerbelll
Wow does it have to be unanimous

to move forward now you must require 3/4 Yes from the judges.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!