This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 - Top 11 Results Show

Topic » Season 1 - Top 11 Results Show

1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - You have such a great voice and I feel like at times your underappreciated irl when it comes to vocalists. This is only the beginning for you.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamDan
Mariah Carey (PettyLabelle)
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS UP WITH TEARS IN EYES & CLAPS* WOW Mariah this song honestly turns me into an emotional wreck everytime I hear it. It reminds me of my Dad who just recently passed away and this was one of his all time favorite songs from one of his all time favorite bands, Journey. All the power and emotion you poured into the song took me aback and left me shook. Even though you are not on my team I can see you winning this whole thing after this performance. <3333
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Your voice is undeniably amazing and I love the softness you brought in the beginning. However, I felt that you were not in your best, but we’re entering details here. It was still a great performance.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Great vocal performance. You really have an amazing range, you're able to sing low notes and belt the higher notes with ease. this was a more laid back performance from you and you didn't over sing.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was a strong performance from you tonight! My only complaint is the tiny bit of W throughout the song, but at this point, that's hardly a criticism
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I think this was about on par with your previous performance from last week. You gave us better vocals last week but I still enjoyed this.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Closing The Show Representing #TeamSea
Glennis Grace (MovieDude)
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - Honestly this was a huge disappointment for me especially since last week was so much better it’s as if you have taken a few steps back and decided to play super safe this week, The song choice was not a good one & Your vocals wavered a lot and I got bored very fast.
1529 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Me at Taylor having no taste and being the only one not to like Jennifer’s performance lmaoo
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Glennis, I have to say you impress me with your voice, but I do felt that you were playing too safe. You nailed all the notes but I felt you could’ve done better. It was amazing though.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a good performance. I think you have a lovely light airy voice. Also your voice sounds great in your higher register.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was a very nice, beautiful performance! You kept it very smooth all the way through, and I loved this!
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I think this was a great performance. I did like your performance from last week more but this still showed your nice voice.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
let's give a HUGE round of applause to our Top 11!!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!