This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 - Top 11 Results Show

Topic » Season 1 - Top 11 Results Show

1518 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Hello & Welcome to the Top 11 Results Show!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Let's welcome our Coaches!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
SEA!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
DAN!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
MICHAEL!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
& TAYLOR!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
& Our Guest Judge Jessie!!!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Opening The Show Representing #TeamTaylor
Carrie Underwood (Glambert_Icon)
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands up & Claps* WOWOW Carrie!! My Country Kween you can NEVER disappoint me when you perform like this, You captivate me every week! I hope you can perform a HUGE ballad next week and blow everyone away like I know you can!!!!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Wow, such a chill song but with a big and powerful message and you delivered it perfectly. You have the ability to connect voice and emotion and transmit that message, it’s just awesome to see. Amazing performance.
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - What a beautiful performance you have such a pure voice. I honestly think you have a great voice that just really is well rounded.
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - I really liked this performance- and your voice! Country is a genre I've been slowly falling in love with recently- and your voice is just one of my favorites!
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - The MV to this song gets me everytime I watch it and just like in the MV you sang it beautifully. You have some amazing songs that get me thinking and excited to hopefully hear them.
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamSea
Morrisette Amon (PettyLabelle)
1517 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - This was an interesting performance from you and quite unexpected and not in the best way, As a #GoldenBuzzer you have a magnifying glass on you when you start performing so our expectations well at least MINE are SUPER HIGH! And this will never be what I expect when a GB act performs. #NotImpressed.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!