This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 - Top 11 Results Show

Topic » Season 1 - Top 11 Results Show

1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I can’t stress enough that I´m obsessed with your runs. They really are out of this world. And each of your performances are so unique, I just create a connection with you every time. Congrats, great voice and great performance.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Good performance you have such a powerful voice. But sometimes you oversing and I can hear the strain in your voice. but the other parts were beautiful.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was a very strong performance, and I really loved your voice once again!!
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Uh Oh she has arrived. This is more like it ! More of this please ! Amazing job!
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamTaylor
Jessie J (Glambert_Icon)
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS UP & THROWS SHOES* THAT WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HEARD YOU SING ON THIS SHOW!! I am in awe of your talent THIS.. is how a #GoldenBuzzer act should be performing. You come out here and snatch everyone’s weave off, DAMN you are just phenomenal! BRAVOOOOO <333333
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - You looked and sounded like a princess, I felt like I was watching a Disney movie. I loved how you constructed the song from the beginning,  the way you pronuncia-te and show emotion, wow, I couldn’t see a flaw. Amazing.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Wow I loved that vocal. you really have such a great stage presence and know how to connect with the audience. Also you have such an amazing flexible voice.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - You have a truly amazing voice, and I really liked this performance tonight!
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - One of my favorite Disney songs and you absolutely killed it. Probably the best cover of this song I've ever heard tbh. I still think tho you can bring it up a notch next time
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamMichael
Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS UP & CLAPS* YUUSS KELLY YUUSS!! You are the most improved in this competition tbh! I wish I would have picked you to be on my team because you have become the Dark Horse in this competition! You keep this up and I am sure we will be seeing you perform in the Finale <333
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - You transformed an Hamilton song and made it your own, I loved that, you were really feeling it and it all made sense. You really shine and it’s great to see. Great job.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Great job you really were vulnerable here vocally and I love every second of it. you have such a naturally beautiful vocal tone and your vocal chops are just amazing.
1529 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Sea - This was a very nice performance- however, I personally prefer your previous performance. This was just a little bit weaker for me

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!