This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Round Table

Topic » Final Round Table

1556 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Okay now that Gabe is actually answering things I guess I’ll ask questions number 2

The thing I currently feel towards yalls game is rly just apathy

Neither of you bothered even posting a speech, so besides my very limited interaction with y’all I have no idea what you rly did in the game?

So since I don’t think either of y’all cared at all about me judging by how quick the alrdy limited interactions stopped right after I got nominated, why should I care about your game?

If you’re able to convince me that either
1) you cared enough to know something about me as a person
2) I should care about you winning this game

Then you can have my vote!
1556 days 9 hours ago
skimmilk4
@Christian_

Question 1.

I would first start with giving Mr. Beast papercuts betwixt all of his fingers and toes. Next, I would tie his hands together with Mardi Gras beads and remove the nobs from all the doors to prevent an escape from this next part. I'd then blindfold myself and start swinging about the room wildly with a cleaver in my hand trying to find Mr. Beast using only the sounds of his footsteps and screams as clues to his whereabouts. Think hitting a piñata at a child's birthday party but with a bit higher stakes. :)

Once I've grown bored of this game, I'd remove my blindfold, grab my pliers, and then remove each of Mr. Beasts teeth one by one and make him swallow each one separately as we go. Hehe
I'd then hang Mr. Beast by his feet and place red roses in each orifice I can find and just keep shoving them in his holes until he stops breathing. Finally, I would have a bowl of honey nut cheerios and take a nap and likely never think of the whole thing again.

Question 2.
The last interaction I recall having with you was you accusing me of throwing the competition for the round you went home. I did message you after the accusation to see what the issue was and you never got back to me. So it was my assumption that you had no desire to speak with me. So I let it be.

On a personal level I admired your willingness to compete and reach out the first time we were paired together to try and put us in a good position socially with those that were performing well in the spamming competition. I had an appreciation for your desire to win and I told you as much. I quite enjoyed being paired with you that week.

I'd love to win this game. No one sets out to NOT win. I've played this game the best I know how. Using enough competitive edge to keep me from looking useless and combining it with a social game that makes people wanna keep me around. I never had a target on my back the entire game. And my social play paid off for the final task, as I felt free to make any decision I wanted in order to be in this spot right now. If you don't see me as the right person to receive your vote, then I'll still be okay. If you have further questions that could help you decide, let me know. :)
Thanks!
1556 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@bvance1212

I will be perfectly honest with you. I wasn't going to align at all with you in this game. I saw with the cast I had my work cut out for me. And the damn luck of the draw I get you as my partner. I will own my game by saying when you ask if I meant I couldn't never trust you again.
I knew if this games format I had to be more social than ever before and I knew that would come at a cost. I lied when I said if you don"t betray me again. I didn't use you to get pass the first vote I gained your confidence so I could get as far as I could with you. And when I saw the opportunity to get you out I gave you my 3 and liv my 4 .
Only reason you didnt get my 4 that turn is I figure if I get Liv out you will be closer to me after and I could get even further with you. But Atlas it was you to go that vote.

But I know you understand having to let a close ally go when you need to get further in the game.  Nothing personal I love you. But it was gameplay.. I have to say you taught me well Billy.
1556 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Well Congrats to you both I'd rather vote Gabe but ultimately not gonna lie I'm just gonna go with whoever Will wants to vote.

Annette I feel your social game was terrible you didn't talk to me then had a go when I nominated you, and later proceeded to lie to me, stating you were giving me your 3 and Luther my 2 when maths doesn't lie and you did not do that. I'm not sure what the perks of making people dislike you on their way out is, but you do you, good job on F2.

Gabe I am not a fan that you threw the turnaround comp when I picked you, but ultimately it's whatever I do respect the move overall.

To both:
What move are you most proud of?
Any regrets?
1556 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@greyconverse

Well it was the format of the game and Gabe forced Jack to chose me or Sully and I would be here. I feel Jack knew if he didn't vote the way Gabe did he wasn't going even have a chance at fc. It speaks to Gabes loyalty in this game.

I will say Gabe was 4 th on my day one hit-list to survive in this mega I am screw game. Its no secret me and Gabe always fight. I knew my tempter could cost me this whole game. But as time progressed Gabe and I grew close. I never in this whole game finalized a final two between anyone. I knew I couldn't because of the ever changing partners.

But Gabe grew on me the course of this game. I told him I never ever have gotten past 4 in the games. He told me that day if I stick with him we can get all the way.

At that moment the first time in this game, I felt like wow if me and him align at this late stage....We maybe able to do it.
I told Gabe to do what is best for his game on the final vote but when he remained true to his word. I had to maintain true to mine and take him to the final chairs no thought at all to it. His loyalty to me had to be pay back.
And Gavin I gave you my lowest number I didn't want you to go when you did.. we have to play again sometime..Parvati forever lol  the picture was a clue to my changed game-play.
Got to love a good villain at times.

So to go to Back to @icebeast question who was I loyal to in this game at first I was only loyal to me.....I knew if I let my heart rule this game I would be so close but so far from the final chairs.
It always did... Zac my downfall Okinawa, Billy my down fall in A and N survivor... I had to change my gameplay and not blindly fall on a sword for anyone.
Gabe gave me faith again in loyal gameplay and at the end I was loyal to my final ally
Gabe.
1556 days 9 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@christian_

You are wrong about me not caring. I enjoyed every conversation we had that was personal. Especially our love for our Chihuahuas :) I care as you as a person but when I let that caring get in the way of strategic game play I never get here. I dealt with gameplay in the game and I care for people outside.

I dont want you to think that our personal conversations was used in gameplay it wasn't. I didn't want you to go when you did.    I did talk to you after you was nommed but when you seem to give up and leave chat. I was sad to see you seem accepted defeat. I should have reached out even further and I didnt I am sorry about that.

I was truly happy when you came back to maint chat  that is not a lie. I like you as a friend and hope we can remain friends.

I do care about winning I started a speech. I will finish it even tho it could do me like it did Russell Hantz and cost me the game. I will finish it and post....
1556 days 8 hours ago
skimmilk4
@Sultana

Number 1 of course =)
1556 days 8 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Hi everyone this is going to be hard because I never done a final two speech. I want to say thank you all for making this a great game and thanks to Zee for all the twist and turns along the way.

With that I am going to OWN my whole game. I will start with a quote.
From the Art of War,
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

And that what I did from day 1 in this game.  I access the cast. When I saw the players, I knew what I had to do. My targets…. I had 4……
First, Sam dude I always like you but you always always go for me first in any games we play I knew from day one if I did get you out… I would never win this game.
I just couldn’t let you get momentum in this game sorry it was never personal it was just survival.
My next target turned out to be my first partner I was like damn….so I thought quick on my feet…Billy I know you asked if I would ever trust you again. I had to lie to make sure you didn’t target it me. Keep your friends close and enemies closer. I said if you didn’t betray me again but no, I didn’t trust you but made you think I did so you would trust me. I didn’t actively like normal go to people say I need you out but I knew without a shadow of a doubt if you when up I was going to make the most of it and give you my three hoping it would be enough because I knew my number 3 person on the hit list was next to you and if I didn’t get you gone I knew he would be and you may stick closer to me.. Yes, a villain moves but I put Parvati pic up for a reason it just didn’t work out that way but you left as I needed regardless.
Livingston, You was my number three even though I tried get you out the same round as Billy its my list taking form. You were out next round. I knew you are big player and a social threat. But I respect your game. Just a game move.
Ivy and Luther, we formed the Unholy Trinity alliance from day 1. I love and respect you both but…I was going to use this alliance to benefit me. I was going to ride it as long as I could. And Luther when you partnered up with James and you two agreeing to put me on the block I saw a way I could break from the alliance. And actively go after you for betraying me. I knew I could only trust you for so long. I took the opportunity and ran.
I was going to take you out when you first got on the block but Ivy did mention some good reason, I should keep you. So I did I gave you my 1. I truly meant what I say I wanted to work with you but you are a villain and I knew I never could. It was wishful thinking on my part.
Ivy you weren’t on my hitlist but I knew I had to let you go at some point. I know you play both sides and I know why. I love you sister. Always will this is true. Sisters for life. I keep you with me as long as I could when Jack came to me and let me know true to yourself you was playing both sides again. LOL you are a devious one at times and do leave carnage behind. But I understand its gameplay. I do love you…You and I was the first alliance in my first group game ever and ever since You grow closer to my heart.
Now to the 4 th person on my first day hit list was Gabe. Gabe in anything chat we are in game or not. He is sticking his nose in everything lol…and I felt he always passively aggressive attacks me to get me going I knew my mouth could get the best of me. I had to get him out before that happen but I didn’t expect to talk to him so much and that grown into a close friendship I love you Gabe and I am glad I didn’t go through with this. If I did, I would not be sitting here beside you. You gave loyalty and at the end of my villainous game. You have me faith again in loyal game again. If you win instead of me, I will be as joyous as I have won because you gave me faith that one can be loyal and get all the way to the end. Thank you.
I may have life experiences but Gabe I truly was taught by you. That day.
After my hit list, I knew my next object in this game is talk to as many as I could get a bond with to trust. I could be safe without numbers.  I enjoy every conversation I had with everyone I bonded more closely with others than some.  Gavin I told you I would take you as far as I could. I didn’t want you to go when you did but I didn’t actively campaign at all in this game. Every time I want to make bold moves in a game and campaign it gets me in trouble so this I was lowkey quiet on all game plays. I hope one day…. We can play again….and got even further maybe all the way to the end….

Logan Logan Logan Hoopppppp!!! Omg Hoop you are amazing player but you I don’t know. I talked to you several times. I really really wanted to have a true alliance with you. But every time we talked, I didn’t get the response I hope. I don’t know if you weren’t really thinking in the game until going up or what was going on since we didn’t have much interaction Maybe one day I would get my Annette/Hoop alliance lol

James, dude I know we didn’t bond like the rest but wth!!!!! I don’t know what made you want to put me up. I then knew you and Luther had to go. Seriously never was going to target it you but when you told Luther to put me up and you both did. How did you ever think I would trust you enough to give you my 1. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me well you weren’t going to get me twice. And omg the final exit what the hell I never ever Cheat period..

Christian I am glad to have met you and we got closer after James put me up but I didn’t do I anything actively to save you. It seem you gave up and for that I am truly sorry.
Will. I glad you have met you too…I hope we can remain friends also I did nothing to actively save you either…. I knew for me this was a numbers game. But I am true in the personal but if I was to much of a villain, I truly understand

James… damn what a stroke of luck James put me up and you loved it. That when I actively talked you about game. I knew I had to keep you trust to get here. Dude you are a comp beast…….I really thought you going all the way in this game. I so respect the hell out of you and I understand if you bitter and don’t want to give me your vote. Dude even for a villainous game I couldn’t not take Gabe. I literally one wanted to repay his loyalty and dude dam you would have kicked my ass in this final chair.. lol hopefully we can play again Mad respect. You’re a beast and well earned.

Sully I tried talking to you but I feel we really didn’t click. But you are great… Sorry bout the last challenge I just suck at comp.. Mad respect for you too. I believe just because no one saw you game as well as mine. They can just assume you Jack sheep. I never was under that assumption….I am glad you was my last partner!!!!

To end this, I am not the best comp player I probably the worst. I am somewhat strategic but I can’t and don’t play chess so never too many steps away.. I think this block this is what I got to do then if things that I can use present themselves I change things on the spot to enhance my game. The thing I am the best at is the social. When Zee present what exactly what we was doing I was like now this is my kind of game. It’s a highly social game!!! I could just win this one…

I know you may not think this is the best game play. I tend to agree….I may not be the best player but don’t be fool I work my butt off in this game I was a quiet game but I was working my game..

Gabe love you bro… Good luck to you….
Now jury vote for who you think did the best game…😊
1556 days 8 hours ago
skimmilk4
@Bvance1212

As you well know, my body is freely available for sexing to anyone at anytime. If that makes me wrong then I simply don't wanna be right. What better way to break the ice!

Anyhow,
My biggest moves in the game included first off, making a great ally out of Annette. My biggest allies that I'd made at the start of the game were rapidly going home. As someone that has never been able to rely on a comp win, I had to make due with the people remaining that, from the outside, already seemed tight knit. That's where being paired randomly with someone each round turned in my favor. I was able to take those partnerships and capitalize on them to make sure that moving forward, anyone I worked with NEVER wanted to see me go. And it worked. Allll the way to the end. I was up for eviction twice and outlasted my two fellow nominees both times. And I have Annette to thank for a lot of that. We were unsuspecting when it came to a tight duo. Without bonding with her, I could have been easy for her to drag through the mud and I may not be sitting here right now.

My second biggest move was of course choosing Annette to take to the final 2. If Jack had wanted to spite me for my decision he easily could have chosen Sully and Jack and I would both be jurors right now. But I took control of that situation, made my intentions clear and left little room for anyone else to have a say in the final result of that final elimination.

Thanks =)
1556 days 8 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@washed_Ravioli

I put in my speech I was actively going for you day 1. I like you dude and I hope one day we can we can truly work together But you always get me out before I know whats happening. So yes It was vital you was first to go. And that meant my survival in this game.
1556 days 8 hours ago
skimmilk4
@greyconverse

Thank you for the kind words! 🙈🙈
I think people enjoy talking down about the game I play because I was able to do what others couldn't. And with ease. That's not to say I didn't work hard.. But I relied on a different set of skills than most of the heavy hitters in this game. Was I a competition threat? No. Should I have been overlooked? Bigger no. The bonds I create with the people I meet are genuine, and they are in every game I play. If I told someone I was going to look out for them, I did. Unless I couldn't. But there are few people that got the short end of that stick in this game. I'm loyal. That's all there is to it. I didnt need to play a nasty game and get my hands dirty to bring myself this far. I'm willing to put my game in other peoples hands and have faith that the ones I trust will deliver. I play calm and collected from start to finish and no one will ever see me sweat. I think it confuses people that I don't get up in arms when my game is at risk. And it's maybe mistaken for carelessness, but make no mistake - my ducks were in a row. To the point that I never felt truly threatened. This strategy doesn't always work out for me, but this time it has.

Thank you!
1556 days 8 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
So I’ve already voted so it don’t really matter, but I want to respond.

Gabe, I still fail to see how talking to like one person is strategy at all. You did nothing, and aligning with someone being the main point behind two of your moves is sheeping. Also, I didn’t vote Sully because I knew it was my only chance at survival, NOT because of you.

Annette, I love you, but you know you didn’t have much. But physical game doesn’t matter if you talk and make sure you’re safe. Congrats on winning Orbis! <3
1556 days 8 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@J2999

I didn't talk to you when you was in power because I didn't think you would target me and had way to much faith Luther wouldn't let you. My bad cause I know Luther is a villain.
I play a game that I thought would get me far as many have played on me. Game is game personally is personally. I thought twice about my speech because at the end of the day villains like Russell lose. If I loss the respect of those I got close to then its truly my loss. that would be my biggest regret because those that are close to me know I value friendship...and Gabe showed me you can be loyal and get here.
But I play the game I felt would benefit me as we all do.... wrong or right it what I did and I own it...

The move Im most proud of is not getting Gabe out. I really surprise even myself here honestly. I talk to Gabe as a number when he came to me. But as he grew on me and we wasnt fighting as usual and I gave him a chance. I truly love my new bro. I was the proudest of it cause it was the most loyal thing I had in this game. I truly trusted someone again. Everyone on my hit list let me go one way or another in games when I gave loyalty, I chose not to be fool again. But Gave restore that loyalty I always had....and if I would have taken him out I would not be here today. So that is why I am most proud of that move.

Love me hate me I like all of you and game aside I hope we can be friends. :)
1556 days 8 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@RealJacksonWalsh

Thank you. Yes I have said I suck at comps I am pitiful so when I saw this game was most strategic and social I was like YASSSSS!!! I may have a shot..lol thats no lie..

oh by the way saw your response to the shout out.. loved it lol

You was going to be the winner for sure.. You are a beast much respect....truly
1556 days 7 hours ago
skimmilk4
@Washed_Ravioli

Hey! =)

I hate that we didn't get to play more but there wasn't much we could do with such little time in the game.

Truthfully for that first vote I gave you a 3 and malichi a 4. This was based purely off a comfort level with the 4 nominees. I happened to know the other 2 better and felt like there was more rapport there so that's how my vote landed. I don't recall there being much discussion about it with anyone else. It was nothing personal and truly I wasn't even voting strategically at that point. Just looking out for myself.

open group

Orbis - S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!