This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Round Table

Topic » Final Round Table

1547 days 14 hours ago
iAyeEye
Annette, Gabe in less than 24 hours, one of you will win the first season of Orbis.

It's now down to the remaining players to decide who it will be.

To remind everyone, the first 5 pairs to be eliminated will have 1 vote between 2. The players from 8th to 3rd each get their own vote, meaning 11 votes in total, 6 votes to win.

Jury, please post your questions.
1547 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Congrats Annette and Gabe, you both did something right to make it here. I didn’t speak to either of you too much so my questions/demands will be simple.

First off, I want to know what numbers did you give me when I was evicted.

Secondly, I have a separate blurb for each of you.

Gabe - If you want my vote, I want you to draw me the best round table you can.

Annette - I think you played a good social game, but how much of that was authentic? After being evicted I feel as though you were just messaging others when it suited you the most. Who were you the most loyal to in this game?
1547 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
My question is rather simple
I want you both to rank each juror from best to worst in terms of gameplay and give a reason why.
1547 days 12 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@icebeast   I will answer both you questions in one response because they go together..the vote with you I thought would be clear cut. I want James to go for putting me up on the block and Luther for allowing him to. . Luther didnt fight for me even though me him and Ivy was in an alliance day 1. The Unholy Trinity.. But Ivy brought up some good points to keep him. So I was the only person on that day to change my vote. My vote first was
James 3
Luther 2
you 1.
I then changed it to
James 3
You 2
Luther 1...
it just made good game sense I own that.
I am authentic when I talk to people anyone who knows me knows I am but I will own anything I did in this game. I never have taken my heart out of a game but I knew if I was ever going to win a game I had too. I love chatting with you and having a bond. But I knew I had to be majorly social in a game like this and that meant I would have to cut people to protect my game and thats what I did my whole game. I took my heart out of it.
1547 days 12 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@lhooper902976

I am not avoiding your question but... I didn't talk to all in this game and everyone evicted  is who is in the juror house. So I really couldn't tell you each ones game play.I do want to give you an answer. Is there someone particularly you want me to rank and tell why? or maybe A certain part of the game starting with like top 10 as an example?

And I know not everyone knew mine but I do hope those who never talked to me or early outs please ask me any questions. And I will answer it honestly.
1547 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
my first jury question is describe how you would brutally murder icebeast since he just spoiled sequester the online tv game show for me

the more gorier and graphic the description of how you would murder him, the higher my chances of voting you

bonus points for creativity!
1547 days 11 hours ago
Gilsgirl
@christian_ OMG!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious I like icebeast but if I had tooo. I would get him close to me so I could jab him in the juggler and then blood would splatter everywhere. I mean everywhere because its a fast kill since the blood would keep pumping and pumping from the heart.
He would die pretty fast tho.. so I dont think it what you looking for but there you go. And I hope this not giving you ideas since he spoiled Sequester on you. Shame Shame Will...
1547 days 8 hours ago
Sultana
Congrats to both of you!

Annette -
Please pinpoint and explain the singular game-move that contributed THE MOST to you making it here to the final two. (excluding not choosing Jack for finals)

Gabe -
Please pick a number from 1 to 18…

Best of luck to you both.
1547 days 8 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Thanks @sultana ....

That is a good question and one that hard to figure out that precise game move. I from day 1 had some obstacles I needed out if I was to make it ..but if I had to pick just one move. I would have to say when me and Jack was partner up and that vote after. I had a alliance with Luther day 1, I would say me and Nathan had a unspoken one since day 1 and Gabe  was winning me over half way through the game.
Luther came to me to throw the vote so we could get Jack out. I seriously thought about it because I feel no one could beat Jack in the final chair. I went slow as I was playing and even though I felt I would be safe from eviction I couldn't risk Jack finding out I threw it in case things didn't go as plan. I felt safe if I did go up but not cocky because in the back of my mind Luther could flip anytime. And then the numbers would be there  to get me out. So I gave my all in the challenge.
When you went up I looked at it as at  least we could get you out then get Jack, but that damn puzzle got the best of me now the worst case has just happen.

I got all three allies up. Oh that must have been the hardest vote. I had to weigh my options. After I did the best option in my mind was Gabe the last thing to do is see how you and Jack voting. I went to Jack low key asking his vote which he pretty much let me know it aligned with what I wanted and i figured  that your vote would follow suit. And it happened.
1547 days 8 hours ago
Gilsgirl
oops i meant throw the comp to get Jack up ..
1546 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi finalists!! I wasn’t in the game for long but I was there for some ups and downs.

Questions for both of you

Annette: Was our alliance day 1 real? Or did you just need help getting past the first challenge?

Gabe: Everyone in the round house is telling me that you did nothing but want to fuck your partner every round. What game moves did you make?
1546 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
Hey guys ❤️ My favourites slayed the game! I love. I honestly enjoyed playing with the both of you so my vote is torn!

Annette, how did you get both of them to pick you at the end??

Gabe, I credit you where others don’t. I think you likely played the best game here. I ask, why do you think people are bitter towards you? This was a social game. Nobody seemed to be coming for you at all. That is impressive I must say.
1546 days 20 hours ago
skimmilk4
@ICEBEAST

Hey there!
For the vote you ended up leaving after - I gave you a 3. I did enjoy talking to you for the time we were able and It was truly nothing personal but at that point I felt the other 2 would benefit my game more moving forward. I had better working relationships with them each and so it came down to the fact that I felt they would be more likely to return the favor later in the game if they stayed.

For my individual question I've attached a link to a gallery of the best round table I could manage. For your viewing pleasure, I've included 3 different perspectives of the table and they are labeled as such. :)

http://imgur.com/gallery/wQjzMlj

Thank you so much!
1546 days 20 hours ago
skimmilk4
@lhooper902976

Im going to come back to this question. :)
1546 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Tick tock Mr Gabe
Tick tock
1546 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hello, Final 2.

I was not in the game for very long at all, so my question can only be based on my very short time in the game.

I would like to know from both of you, did you know that the votes were going to be to get me and Malachi out round 1 once the 4 nominees were set? If so, and you were on board to get us out, why was it vital at that time to get out us two, and keep the other nominees in the game? Did this first eviction of the game set you up for future success in any way?

open group

Orbis - S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!