This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Round Table

Topic » Final Round Table

1546 days 17 hours ago
skimmilk4
@J2999

Hello!
I'm genuinely most proud of the game I played overall. That's a cliche, but I was honest throughout and met some awesome new people along the way. I'm proud of my ability to adapt quickly and effeciently in a game format none of us had seen before. And obviously proud that I was able to have a game that was well rounded enough that I was able to make the final 2 without ruffling the feathers of my allies.

Also, side note... If I had a creative bone in my body I would have fought so much harder for that turn around! I even had a discussion last night about how I should have tried to write a haiku to go with my drawing of a table. 😳 Embarrassed
1546 days 17 hours ago
Gilsgirl
For Logan

18 Washed- I know Sams gameplay as far as I am concern get me out. To me for my game its not the best I would make a good ally. I don’t know for sure if this was same this game but wasn’t taking chances.
17 Gumball- don’t know his game play either we never really talked and he was an early out.
16 Bentley- don’t know his game play only thing I knew bout him he was going and he put you being in a bad way since you was on the block with him
15  Greyconverse- We talked and I don’t know exactly what his game play was but we bonded and I told him I would take him as far as I could I wish it was farther..
14  Billy- Billy game play is amazing. I feel like Billy may have wanted to go all the way with me. But I couldn’t trust him. After we wasn’t partners, we talk occasionally, so I am not sure if this is the way he was going to play. But Billy is a major player I knew I need him out and if his game play was trusting it was bad. I just couldn’t trust him.
13 Soncially- we talked a bit but I cant say I knew his game play.
12 Logan- we played in the past and I know you play this game well. I was actually surprise because when I wanted to align with you. You really didn’t seem to be in this game. But maybe it was you wasn’t interested in that so I don’t know what your gameplay and objective was. But you as a player are one of the most loyal and best.
11  Livingston- I think his gameplay would have been the predictable. It was looking like that Him and Billy f2. He a social beast everyone likes and that’s great game play but I knew it’s the reasont he need out. I have much respect for Livingston. But him and Billy are predictable guys do the unexpected in games lol.not only ones you host..;)
10 Icebeast- I know him James and Christian was aligned. But other than that I don’t know. I cant say his gameplay was good or bad. I just know that James putting me up kind of cost him that alliance and game.
9 James- I don’t know his gameplay either. We really never talked much so I cant say for sure.  All I really knew he put me up and wanted me out.
8 Christian- was with James and well as will I really like them both but other than that I never knew what their end goal was.
7 Ivy- Oh I know your gameplay  well and its great gameplay. I learned from you. I have to say if you can get on both sides and make it work for you. Its safety in numbers. I actually took a page from her playbook and made it my own.
6 Luther – I know he wanted me him and Ivy at the end. But he is a villain I knew would flip on me the first chance he could. He always has great gameplay I cant fault him any in his games maybe one day we can truly trust each other .
5 Nathan- Oh I love you wanted to come to the end with me. I think your game play was me and you at the end but you never expressed it so I cant say I really knew you gameplay. You probably knew I was going to be a villain. But you amazing in these games whatever your gameplay was.
4 Sully-I think play the quiet game like me. Sully had Jack almost the whole game hey common share the comp beast. Lol I think if that what Sully did they played an amazing game.  I respect Sully game cause it got them to finals. How can you not??
3 Jack- Jacks  gameplay was amazing he know he strong at challenges, he strong social and the destiny God shined on him until the day he left. Honestly he played the best game in all those respects. I just feel like because he overshined that what cost him a spot because I know if I was here with him. I just wouldn’t win.
Gabe gameplay was loyalty and I respect the hell out of that.
I hope these answers help you Logan. I adjust my gameplay as needed. I didn’t focus on others I just knew the paths and steps I needed to do and did them.
1546 days 17 hours ago
skimmilk4
@realjackwalsh

You'll continue to fail to see my game as anything you approve of because it wasnt how you wanted me to play. And that's okay with me. I accomplished what I set out to do and those that were a part of the process know who they are. I respect you as a competitor and hope to play with you in the future =)
1546 days 17 hours ago
Gilsgirl
sorry repost saw my error...
1546 days 16 hours ago
skimmilk4
@Lhooper!

1 - Jack
A beast of a player. He brought his A game from beginning to end. I wish we'd have connected more so I could hear about his thought process strategically. But maybe eventually.

2 - Nathan
He fought and fought and came so close. The dude never gives up and is as loyal as they come.

3 - Luther
A social enigma with an ability to charm his way into tothe good graces of others. He may not be the best competitor but he's someone that is always in the running for the end game and this time was no different.

4 - James
Gone to soon. Great competitor and kept a tight grip on his game from what I could tell.

5 - Sully
Played safe by sticking with strength. Not a bad way to go but was quite overpowered from what I saw.

6 - ivy
Strategic mastermind but maybe chose the wrong players to connect with. I never count him out and was quite surprised when I stayed over him if I'm honest.

7 - Will
Willing to fight and had some ties I heard about that should have out him much further in the game. Unlucky I would say.

8 - livingston
Always social. Always a pleasure. And always does his darndest at challenges. Something didn't fully click here for him but I was rooting for him. Always.

8 - Logan
If one day we come together and combine our powers I think we'd be unstoppable. You always give your all and this time was no different. Always respectable performance from you.

10 - Gavin
Ugh. He never fucks about. He gives his all - all the time. I think he had a hard time breaking into some already established alliances and that was his downfall here.

11 - Billy
We actually like didn't talk in this game but you survived a couple rounds so you did something right eh?

11 - Benley. Loud and proud. Rubbed people the wrong way though which is a shame.

13 - Sonic, Washed, Gumball.
Sorry guys. I don't recall much interaction between us in the game so I can't really comment =/
1546 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
Me not even being on this list really locked in my vote

Good luck to both of you!

open group

Orbis - S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!