This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 20: Free Day

Topic » Day 20: Free Day

1315 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Also I had to see if anybody else submitted, and I had said that one Green submission had 4 right! So you had an idea that it could've been you.
1315 days 11 hours ago
kesha
Sorry what... Is Brim supposed to be clairvoyant? How can you say that because you only had 1 submission 8 hrs before the comp closed that she should have know that she had won? Someone could have easily submitted in that time with 5 correct answers.

My god dude, is your ego that fragile you can't accept some criticism about the timing and have to dq someone because of that? Why not announce both winners at the same time? It was a non live comp with a deadline, but you announced a winner before the other team had fully submitted. Surely you can see that isn't fair to the green team winner when they have considerably less time to make a decision because of the way YOU announced the winners.

You're a host, if something feels unfair players are gonna speak up. Grow a thick skin for god sake.
1315 days 11 hours ago
Jaychris
Okay Living... I want to say something... I dont mean to be rude or anything and you are a great host...

But... if you disqualify Brim and have to disqualify Ahmad because he said and I quote  "Euhhh... I don't remember you saying Rounding the result. It would be cool if you make your challenge a bit comprehensive"

Brim said he was sleep and I'm confused on what the excuse for Ahmad was...

Dont disqualify me tho lol
1315 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
Lol, my fan keep talking about me?
If you have a little dignity and scruples, you better spit my name out of your wack ass mouth
miss jay :)
1315 days 10 hours ago
Mrkk
1. Ahmad is not part of the story Jay, shut up :)
2. I'M BLUE LEVEL GUYS CAN YOU PLUS MY BLOG IM LITERALLY BROKE NOW

https://tengaged.com/blog/Mrkk/9250165/im-blue
1315 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
I'm just speaking facts baby boy
I dont bite my tongue
You a little mad <3
You like me that much damn
1315 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Mark shut yo ugly ass up
you still mad I left your bitch ass group game dumb hoe
speak when spoken to
1315 days 10 hours ago
kesha
Ahmad you literally did exactly what Brim did and didn't get DQ'd
1315 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
exactly
1315 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Mark trying to take up for his little boyfriend LMAO
1315 days 10 hours ago
kesha
I'm just a bit confused as to why you were allowed say the challenge wasn't clear, but Brim saying she didn't have the same time as Jordan (a fact) got her DQ'd
1315 days 10 hours ago
Mrkk
lol Jay knows he won't win by his skills and offends people
1315 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Mrkk
1. Ahmad is not part of the story Jay, shut up :)

^^^And Mark neither are you baby boy... go suck some dick and leave me alone hoe
1315 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Mark speak when spoken to and I hope your game fails <3
1315 days 10 hours ago
Mrkk
1. I was never named by anyone in this story, so I say what I want bitch

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!