This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 20: Free Day

Topic » Day 20: Free Day

1315 days 13 hours ago
CrystalClod
Now that’s tea
1315 days 13 hours ago
Jaychris
the tea
spill the tea
1315 days 13 hours ago
Brimstone
I just don't understand how someone can poke fun at disabilities and bipolar disorder and not get disqualified but if I hurt the hosts feelings by saying it was inconsistent, I get disqualified. I even blamed myself for waking up late.

I just don't think it's fair that these competitions aren't actually non-live.

He told two others that they both got four right, I was expecting him to tell me as well. I wasn't expecting to win when he didn't crown me the winner like he did Jordan
1315 days 13 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
who poked fun at disabilities @brimstone ??
1315 days 13 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Also, who said the Nate vote was rigged lmao
1315 days 13 hours ago
Jaychris
The host said someone said that to him in private message
i think
1315 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
I really thought getting evicted from stars would mean I could avoid some drama lmao
1315 days 13 hours ago
Jaychris
LMAOO
1315 days 13 hours ago
Brimstone
@gio Nate publicly made fun of me for being bipolar and also called me a little girl. People saw this before the messages were deleted.
1315 days 13 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
KONOHA WE WERE SO CLOSE TO SAVING YOU UGH
1315 days 13 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
oh wow Brim
1315 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
I NEEDED TO GO
1315 days 13 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
YOU COULD HAVE SMOKED YOUR REEFERS AND GONE INACT AND WE STILL WOULD HAVE CARRIED YOU TO THE WIN :(((((((((((((((
1315 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
Lol this is tense
1315 days 12 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Well Brimstone I never saw those messages so if that was the case you should've let me know. I don't tolerate that at all and if he had done that then I would've DQ'd him when it would've happened. But he is out now and I can't do anything about that

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!