This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 20: Free Day

Topic » Day 20: Free Day

1330 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
Jaychris
Mark speak when spoken to and I hope your game fails <3

you left it so it's much better <3
1330 days 3 hours ago
Jaychris
I make everything better baby boy and where is your group in the "top groups" bitch
fuck u and your stupid ass game ugly cow lookin bitch
1330 days 3 hours ago
Jaychris
Mark you sound a little mad LMAO
you big mad that I said something to your boyfriend Lol
1330 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
if you did a group game I don't think people would join who knows you lol, and harassing a 14yo like that it's wrong, how old r u little boy?
1330 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
Jaychris
Mark you sound a little mad LMAO
you big mad that I said something to your boyfriend Lol

why "boyfriend" are you against gay people lol, you could say bestie or friend, I guess you are a disgrace to humanity
1330 days 3 hours ago
Jaychris
first of all i aint no little boy and I dont know why yall keep saying that
and since you and Ahmad are so obsessed with me... Why would I tell you how old I am?
Yall might try and stalk me <3
1330 days 3 hours ago
Jaychris
Im against gay people? You sound stupid dumb hoe
Dont try to pull that card baby boy
and since you wanna play that game we can play that game <3
1330 days 3 hours ago
Jaychris
You arent worth my time hoe
And again speak when spoken to <3
1330 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
first of all i aint no little boy and I dont know why yall keep saying that
because you act like a little boy, not that hard
and since you and Ahmad are so obsessed with me... Why would I tell you how old I am?
this is the 2nd time I talk to you, tell me where's the obsession
Yall might try and stalk me <3
never in a million years

you are on the wrong side of the fight now, you say fake things to show your superiority

now sorry I don't want to hear those messages from you again, I will also filter you bye hoe <3
1330 days 3 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
No I am saying that she should have known that the competition was still going on. Ahmad was on a different team and I told him that he didn't win. Plus I told Brim multiple times after the winner was declared that he had won. So no I don't expect her to be clairvoyant but I know she had been on a few times when I messaged because I always check as an in case. I addressed it with Ahmad because this was his first time. Brim has done this almost every round.

So then let this be a reminder that I address everything that I see, even if not in the group. The difference with Brim is is that this was her like 5th strike.
1330 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
oh okay, thanks Livng :)
1330 days 3 hours ago
Jaychris
again... a peasant like you isn't worth my time
Goodnight and I hope you bed bugs bite <3
1330 days 3 hours ago
kesha
No you're literally missing the point. she did know the competition was still going on hence why she didn't have noms picked like you suggested she should have? Nobody is arguing that Brim didn't know... I am literally saying as an objective undeniable fact, Jordan had more time
1330 days 3 hours ago
kesha
The fact you either A - can't see that or B - are ignoring that is just truly baffling
1330 days 3 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Also once this season is over, there will be no more seasons. So if anybody wants to bring this format to their own group game, go ahead. I will be finishing this season, because I am sure all of you want to go ish it fully.

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!