This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Top 13: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] Top 13: Live Show &..

1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* I love this song but I found your voice a little harsh at some parts in this song? Like this song is a very sweet and tender song, and your voice was a little rough at times for me. BUT, I did feel every word you sang and that’s an accomplishment because I am the emotional judge so excellent job!
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation, wipes my tears* Such a great song choice and I'm just getting emotional on overflowing emotion and vocal prowess you pulled tonight. It was a breathtaking moment when you pulled those big notes and I'm so so impressed with this. Keep up the great work, Joe.
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* Ok Joe come through with the vocals! This was an impeccable performance and let me tell you why. Your tone is just to DIE FOR! Your higher register as well as your lower register is so good! Like it’s your range that makes you versatile and stand out! Great great performance Joe!
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* Once I realized what song it was I just knew you were gonna kill this song. This is such a perfect song for your voice and you are definitely a dark horse in this competition. With the right song choices you can easily win this season. Excited to see what you have up next!
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I did not expect this coming from you but damn you are pouring your heart and soul into this that GOT ME SPEECHLESS!!!!! Wow I have witnessed something special and I’m not going to take that away from me with you having so much power brewing in that voice creating those long notes that are just out of this world and this was incredible to watch.
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
9. Louisa Johnson "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going"
.be
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* I wasn’t expecting this song choice tbh. It’s risky but I think it just may be enough to slide on by. This was a good performance but it’s just not one of my favorites of yours </3. You did show off some impressive range and vocals though so good job on that!
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation, throw a bunch of shoes on that stage* WOWOWOWOW THAT WAS INSANE and you should be proud that you pulled a spectacular performance tonight. Your range is impressive and well executed. You just showed to us that you could win this thing and slay your competitors.
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* SING LOUISA! You kill it EVERY single time!!” Like yes girl you are killing it in this competition! Your voice is insane and I just love you! I think big things are to come from you and you can really take this competition by storm!
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I think this was a great performance from what Im used from you. I think compared to the other performances I have seen so far, this is one of the weaker ones. As in it didnt really do much for me here. Probably should of went for a better performance for tonight considering how good everyone is.
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: Yes girl you are truly singing from your heart in making this power anthem so good and giving the song so much justice. I got to say that I love your voice having so much power coming from it and here your vocals are so mature from your age and this was very great to watch but I did feel like it was rushed and I prefer if you built the power up to create that effect but you did great.
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
10. Chris Blue "Take Me to the King"
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Chris! To be honest, I felt this performance to be so boring and didn’t have any sparks that made this performance stand out. It was just very monotone and flat for me, sorry. I just didn’t feel anything.
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation* AMEN! HALLELUJAH! Your low register were perfectly executed and I loved the transition through high notes. You definitely given all you've got in this performance which made me stank on my face every time you pulled those big notes effortlessly. BRILLIANT!
1292 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* Chris this is such a good performance of yours! I must admit although not one of favourites you still sing the heck out of this song! I think you have huge potential and I am interested to see how well you do in this competition!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!