This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Top 13: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] Top 13: Live Show &..

1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: The video wasnt available for me but I found the best that I could on youtube. With that being said I have the same problem as I did with Louisa's as it really didnt do much for me. At least with Lousia's she gave me vocals throughout but this was kind of boring until you gave it your all at the end. Maybe its just the video I  watched.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: Your giving us a nice ballad which is different coming from you but here I felt like the charm you had was lost in there. Don’t get me wrong you did well here in your range but the whole performance didn’t really set the bar as it was more below it with your lacklustre voice and that ending was messy to hear and I feel like you could do so much better as you do have potential.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
11. Boyce Avenue "A Change Is Gonna Come"
.be
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT* OMFG BOYCE AVENUE IS HERE TO SLAY!!!! This has become one of my favorite covers of yours, PERIODT! I just love the soulful vocals and this song is important and YOU JUST WOWED ME SO MUCH TONIGHT! One of my favorites of the night!
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation* OH WOW This is the first time hearing an acoustic version of that song, there's no doubt you gave it an amazing rendition and it deeply moves me. It was mesmerizing, I'm so glad you keep up with other competitor as you served solid vocal through it and I'm confident it's enough that we see you in the next stage of competition or else there's something wrong in these panel.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* This was such a great cover! I can never express how much I adore your voice! It’s amazing how you can even sound like that like wow! I’m jealous haha! I must say it’s not my favourite cover of this song in particular BUT I mean come on you sound SO good!
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* Why is there so many amazing performances tonight. This is gonna be a great season. I never knew this was even a performance of those but Im so glad you ended up using it tonight and I absolutely loved this performance. You started off so strong and stayed there till the end. Amazing job!
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: You’ve got a mighty power voice and here you also brought thar raw energy which makes this feel very authentic. Here you show what you can do with a voice like that bringing it to life and making it sound so easy with this song choice being nice and being so memorizing to watch but I would love to see you change your tempo to bring it up a bit but damn you did well.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
12. Jennifer Hudson "Purple Rain"
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* JHUD YOU BETTA SANG!!! THIS PERFORMANCE! I just love this performance so much and the amount of POWER and STRENGTH in you voice is TRULY AMAZING! I truly believe this could be your season but like always you’ll get 2nd 😉.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation* YASSSSS JHUD! I feel like I'm watching in a concert right now, you not came hear to get us impressed but delivered a message that will left an impact to us. Just a tip though for not getting carried away so much but overall I am impressed with this and I cannot wait on another greatness you're gonna served to us in the future rounds.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* SING JHUD SINGGGG!!! This performance of yours is SO incredibly UNDERRATED!!! Like it’s never really used anymore but I just love it! It’s such an amazing tribute and I’m glad we decided to go for this performance because you really just SANG on another LEVEL! JHud you kill me every time!
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* YOU BETTER SING JENNIFER. THIS IS YOUR SEASON!! DO YOU HEAR ME?? This is your season to lose, Im gonna be real. I know people say that everytime you're on a season but this is it. Sad that its not gonna be on my team but with performances like these, no one else can compete. Fantastic job tonight!
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *Standing Ovation* Holy moly the Queen has arrived to take her rightful place in this contest with insane power that BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!! I can’t believe someone has this much power inside them as it feels so unreal watching you do this making it so hard to be real and you know how to make a performance with a lasting impact bringing that tingling sensation.
1306 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
13. Adam Lambert "Believe"
.be

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!