This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Top 13: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] Top 13: Live Show &..

1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
6. Taylor Swift "Better Man"
.be
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps and smiles* Wow! What a beautiful song choice! I love this song so hearing you sing it makes me love it more! You really delivered a sweet and charming performance but I do have to say your pronunciation of “wish” as “wiss” really threw me off lol. I had to replay the performance twice to make sure it wasn’t me lol. Other than that, a great performance!
1292 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Here
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *stand & claps* Country music represent!! I was like fully connected throughout your performance as you definitely given a great performance. I just hope other judges appreciates it like I did and fingers crossed we could see more you next round.
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* This was a good performance but I wouldn’t say one of your best to date! I think you could bring so much more! But nonetheless your voice is really really beautiful to listen to and I’m glad we have you in this competition!
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* Im honestly so happy you showed me this performance yesterday because I have been obsessed with this since then. I never knew you wrote this song and I lowkey think this is better then the original. I hope you move on because we have some exciting performances for this competition. Amazing job!
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: I very much like you singing these country songs because you really do shine in them and here you let your vocals glisten with glee. You were so sweet showcasing what you can do with just a guitar and in this atmosphere, which was inspiring with what you can do but I felt like your range wasn’t there as much not letting your vocals out as much which I know you can achieve.
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
Here

Hey! <3
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
7. Rose Short "Big White Room"
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS PROUD* YOU BETTA SANG MISS THANG! Rose!!! Obviously, I am going to still mention that I do find your voice a little breathy in this performance BUT the good thing is you’re on my team so you gonna be ranked high anyways 😉!  I found this performance to be absolutely breathtaking otherwise, you really embodied the message of the song and it suited your voice perfectly! Also, I can’t wait for the rest of your performances because I have NO COMPLAINTS about them!
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation* SING ROSE, SING! Without a doubt you nailed that song and served an amazing performance tonight. Your high register, the way you sang it with conviction and vulnerability is impeccable. Fantastic!
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* You betta SING Rose! This performance of yours is phenomenal and I have no critique for it because you always amaze me with this! It’s one of your best ever to be honest! I think you having a good shot at being in the Top 3 of tonight with this performance!
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* One of my favorite Jessie J songs and literally a karaoke song when it comes on shuffle. Anyways you sang the hell out of this song and you are gonna be a dangerous act in this competition if you keep having performances like this. Amazing job tonight!
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: You’ve got a voice that is oozing with passion and here it is giving me so much power and is sending me up with what you can do. This is great to see you test your vocal range and I did like hearing your voice work in different ways with that richness of your voice coming through but I find that it did have a slow start that needed to be picked up but when it did you did it with style.
1292 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
8. Joe Woolford "All I Want"

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!