This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Top 13: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S13] Top 13: Live Show &..

1279 days ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* I’m so proud of you Koryn!!! This performance was so amazing! Like omg you really stepped it up and I believe this was the best performance of the night so far! I really really love your voice and I just know that this isn’t all we’re gonna get to see from you because you can reach even higher heights!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* So happy that you made it to the lives! This could be your season to win it all! Im seriously rooting for you and you absolutely killed it with this performance. Just kept getting better and better as the song went on. Amazing job!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Ryan: The raw energy you are giving me is marvellous with how much emotion you are pouring into this creating an everlasting impact. You got a great set of vocals that really helps to bring this performance up with so much emotion coming from inside of you making this happen but I would love to see more power and really bring this into a new level but in the end you did amazing.
1279 days ago
Jameslu
4. Christina Grimmie "Dark Horse"
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS* CHRISTINA!!!! OMFG! This performance is PERFECT! You took a pop song and made it your own and showcased VOCALS!!!! YOU SERVED US VOCALS QUEEN! This was such a strong performance from you and I could listen to you for hours. You are one of the frontrunners in my opinion!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation, jaw-dropped* OHHHH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!! WHAT WAS THAT CHRISTINA?!!! THOSE HIGH KEY, TOTALLY GAVE ME A GOOSEBUMPS!!! THAT WAS INSANELY GREAT! I felt like I'm watching an operatic singer when you pulled those BIG NOTES. Chill lady, we're still at top 13 and you already shows us that you could take this season by storm. I know we're still at forth performer but this is by far the best performance tonight.
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* Sing Christina! Yes yes yes! This is your moment and your season honestly! I really think you have an amazing chance at winning this whole competition if you keep up with performances like these! After this performance you could have a chance at getting 1st place this live show! Great job girl!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Michael: Yo this live show is so good so far tonight! You know I absolutely love you and you rarely have a bad performance in you. Im excited to see your performance later on in the competition. You did a fantastic job tonight!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Ryan: *Standing Ovation* This was very chilling and you know how to increase this performance to make it very intense and powerful. I was very impressed by your vocal power going from that haunting voice at the start to bringing everything out with your range as this really gave me the chills and you got some major talent and this is definitely the start of something great.
1279 days ago
Jameslu
5. Tori Kelly "Hollow"
.be
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps and dances* Okay so I had to find an alternative link for this as I couldn’t view it, so I watched a reaction video to you singing this and WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I totally understand Michael’s obsession with you! This performance was just so enchanting and amazing! I even got some chills at one point, it was just a flawless vocal showcase and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Chris: *standing ovation* Video was unavailable in my country, glad I saw an alternative link to witness this greatness! You are undeniably supertalent artist we've ever had, you pulled those runs and high notes uncomplicated and I'm beyond impressed listening you throughout. I just loved every moments of this and this is probably one of the highlights tonight.
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *STANDING OVATION* Toriiiiii!! I absolutely love this performance from you, it’s one of my favourites! Because you just kill this song. It’s something about your voice that is just special! I will be very much shocked if you don’t make it through tonight because this was really great!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Michael: ^standing ovation* This might be a bit biased but this so far was the best performance of the night. You are literally perfect with every performance you do. I wish you would get the recognition that you deserve and that no one sleeps on you. Amazing job!
1279 days ago
Jameslu
Ryan: This was a sweet and charming performance that had me filled with joy just watching you play and singing with such innocence in your voice. Here you showed the type of vocals you can produce in this setting and I very much love your range feeling like heaven hearing you reach those high notes which were fantastic but I love to see a bit more power but it was very enjoyable.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!