This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Comeback Stage Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The Comeback..

1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Here comes the rock chick who is storming the stage and you got a great control of your voice beaming through and having that high energy levels. You got vocals that are pushing through and oh boy that ending was killer with those high notes as the amount of power you had was simply insane. You got some talented vocals as your proving why you are deserving to come back as I was amazed to see the power and energy levels being so high.
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Performing a mashup from their latest album "Ungodly Hour", it's Chloe x Halle!
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe x Halle “Forgive Me & Do It”
.be
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* MY GOD THOSE OPENING HARMONIES!!! GIRLS!!! It’s like gorgeous sirens!!! Your voices are just so freaking amazing and I have gotten so obsessed with all of your performances lately!!!! Like I have listened to all of your performances on REPEAT!!!! That’s how amazing you girls are! I am just so in awe of you girls and I love this performance thoroughly!
1337 days 15 hours ago
J4ckWilko
These performances are killer. They are more killer than Akshar’s death stare
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*claps and dances* To be honest I wasn't so impressed in term of song choices but on a good note I'm amuse on the way you girls sang these with class, y'all are totally on point. Would've been great if it's "Where is the Love" but screw YT for deleting it.
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Damn everyone is really bringing it tonight. This is probably your best performance so far this season and I am absolutely here for it. This honestly seems like a regular live show with these performances. I love your guys voices tonight!
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

Both of your vocals are so good together which is your greatest secret and you gave a good showing with what you have got to give. Well I do like hearing those high notes tonight and the harmonies being there but I want to be honest that I was disappointed because this performance had no energy and felt like you got nothing left to give. There were positives with your harmonies being on point but having energy is crucial to make sure that it don’t end up getting forgotten.
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Will you still love me when I'm no longer "Young and Beautiful"? It's Sheldon Riley!
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley “Young and Beautiful”
.be
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation crying and claps and throws shoes* SHELDON!!!! THAT’S MY BOY!!!! You know how much I love this performance of yours! It’s just absolutely mesmerizing and I am so PROUD OF YOU! You absolutely smashed it with this performance and I am going to hoping that it was enough to get you back in the game!
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*claps* One of my fav song! I'm struggling if I'm gonna love your rendition of the song as I find it repetitive. Would've loved you to returned though because you gave diversity this season my problem is your song choice.
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Sad that we had to see you go but I wasnt surprised by the results last week. I think what happened was that you have amazing performances but I think the other acts just out shine you with theirs. There is no doubt tho that when you perform you captivate the audience.
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

There are so many good moments coming from you as you got a beaming voice and this had great power that made it sound so special. You do have this great sense of power as I could see it very much shown here having a lovely voice but I would have liked it if you had changed the tempo as it remained the same throughout. Your vocals is what makes you unique and that is what I like to see from you but to stand out you need to change the tempo and give me more range.
1337 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Performing one of Demi Lovato's biggest hits, it's Alisan Porter!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!