This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Comeback Stage Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The Comeback..

1352 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
This better pay off
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter “Stone Cold”
1352 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce:

Thank U Judges!
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation throwing shoes and all the judges* WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Firstly, I don’t feel you should’ve been eliminated in the last round BUT BOY AM I GLAD YOU WERE! WAIT lemme explain! Because  now we got to witness this KILLER PERFORMANCE!!! Like MY GOD I AM SHOOK! The amount of POWER and EMOTION in this performance has me SPEECHLESS!!! I think we are in for a close one with whose returning….there’s like 3 artists I could see returning and I ain’t mad about whoever returns! Fantastic job tonight!
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation throw shoes* THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT BABY! You literally killed that song piece by piece. Such a great choice, I've felt the vulnerability throughout, and every time you pulled those big notes is just so smooth in my ears it was so impressive. I don't know what I'm gonna do on my rankings right now to be honest.
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Expected performance from you tonight but it was the right choice because this is probably one of if not your best performance you have. I was actually surprised that you went last week and hope we see you come back tonight. Just want to say two things that mean nothing but 1.) Whenever I see someone perform Stone Cold, my mind goes straight to Morissette's cover. 2.) I always have to go to metatube to find your performances and its a bit of a inconvenience. Anyways tho, this was an incredible performance!
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* You are definitely bringing your A game tonight as I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THIS BONE TINGLING PERFORMANCE!!!!! I got to catch my breath after watching this because you got a mighty range with your voice and it has so much power brewing making me astonished that it is your singing this. You know when to bring out something special at the right time because I really adored seeing what your vocals can do as it was unbelievable.
1352 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Wow michael has to flaunt that he won with Morissette twice
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
And that's our Comeback Stage Artists performances!
1352 days 12 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Honestly, I’m jealous that Boyce Avenue and Alisan Porter are my competition this round. If I wasn’t Adam I would love to play as them.
1352 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone!
1352 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I made Oreo brownies today
1352 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Any predictions on whose returning???
1352 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Amanda or boyce
1352 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Boyce Avenue

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!