This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Comeback Stage Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The Comeback..

1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* This was very beautiful seeing you shine very much as I love the depth of your voice having so much passion in them. Here you are showing what you can bring as I enjoy those long notes which were very satisfying to hear and you are really tucking at my heart as it was extraordinary listening to this. There is so much joy coming from your voice with this song being perfect for you to show your range and I love the depth you bring as you were a gem.
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Moviemusicguy123
I am praying that giving what the judges wanted will bring Adam back.

Hey JJ! Good Luck! :)
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
"The Show Must Go On" for Adam Lambert!
1337 days 16 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Thanks James!
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert “The Show Must Go On”
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* Wow! Adam!! You really upped your game in this performance! This was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to witness! Like the amount of skill and vocal precision in this performance is MIND BLOWING!!! What a redeeming performance, absolutely amazing!
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* OH WOW That was a powerful performance you've served to us. I'm not sure if others gonna appreciate you like I did because you've killed that song as hell. Your high register is superb, you have conviction. My only problem is those instruments outperformed you during the bridge part but overall this is neat.
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* YES ANOTHER QUEEN SONG. I absolutely loved this performance from you and I really wish we could have more then one come back. You are a performer without a doubt and Im hoping we get to see you again this season. Amazing job!
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Where was this Adam hiding from because I was amazed from start to finish HAVING GOOSE BUMPS JUST WATCHING YOU!!!!! Watching just this one performance alone shows that you deserve to be singing this Queen song with you having a very powerful voice that sends shockwaves and shivers down my spine. You just surprised me tonight with that very powerful tingling showing and that voice made me awestruck making me want to see you again.
1337 days 16 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Giving what the judges wanted worked :) let’s hope that he makes it back into the game.
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Showing off her vocal range, it's Amanda Brown!
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Amanda Brown “Dream On”
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation throwing shoes, everything in sight and all the judges* OMFG AMANDA!!! GIRL I AM SHOOOK! LIKE WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME OUT AND SERVE US WITH THOSE VOCALS!!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it AGAIN, this is the BEST VERSION OF “DREAM ON” EVER, PERIODT!! Like the way you tackled this song is just MIND BLOWING!!! You had some softer and delicate parts and then YOU WENT FULL ON ROCK!!!! And those high notes and your higher register, MY GOD!!! JUST TAKE MY WIG AND EVERYTHING!!!  *bows down to the queen*
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

Another head-banging performance! From the start you already captivated me on how flawless your low notes is and when it's getting high and higher it made me excites through this. This is so impressive and probably your best-test you've done yet.
1337 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* This was expected and I am not complaining at all. This is your stand out performance and you gave it your all for this performance. This is so tough to judge because Im loving these performances. This is a finale type of performance, Amazing!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!