This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Comeback Stage Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The Comeback..

1322 days 11 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Sure janelle, have fun in jur... oh wait!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
He's "Alive", it's Matt Terry!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Matt Terry “Alive”
1322 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Hi Aria!!!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation throwing shoes and claps* OMG MATT!!! THIS IS THE MATT I WAS WAITING FOR!!! This performance is just so fantastic! The amount of power and grit in this performance is ASTONISHING! You absolutely smashed it tonight and gave me CHILLS!! Amazing job!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*claps* Well that was a huge song and I'm so glad you able to pulled it through. Why you didn't performed like this during show 1? You definitely gave all you've got with this performance but I'm not sure if this is enough to send you back in the game. Good luck!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

Great song choice! I actually really liked this performance from you. Probably my favorite performance of yours I've ever seen on this site. There is tough competition tonight and this might have put you up there with some of the favorites tonight.
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

Your vocals were simply fascinating as I couldn’t take my eyes off you as you are giving so much right now that I live for. What I like is the energy levels are high as you bring those vocals during the verses that has a sense of magic to them but during the chorus, I saw a lack of power as I was expecting more to be honest. This was really cool to see what you can do with your vocals and energy levels but you need that element of power to send it over the edge tonight.
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
Hi Aria!!!

DYING!!!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
It'll never be enough for Boyce Avenue!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue “Never Enough”
1322 days 11 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
I am praying that giving what the judges wanted will bring Adam back.
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation throwing shoes and throws Chris as well and claps* OMFG YOU GUYS!!!! I mean it was obvious you guys were going to come through with this KILLER VOCAL!!! And as always you DELIVERED!!! This is one of my favourite covers of yours, PERIODT! It’s just so refreshing hearing a male take on this song and deliver such strong vocals throughout! You guys are here to WIN! This performance just has me SHOOK! SUPERB!!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Come through king! Speaking of enough... I'm quite sure this is enough to send you back in the game...perhaps?! But to be honest I could see the difference from your first performance and tonight you absolutely deliver a great rendition of the song. We've seen you emotion, passion, the arrangement of the song, your endearing voice, and so much talent throughout. Fantastic!
1322 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Speaking of favorites. It was a shame that you went home early this season. I think you're the favorite to come out of tonight being back in the competition. But anything can happen tonight as there looks to be some amazing performances. This is also how I expect Never Enough to be performed like :x Fantastic job tonight!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!