This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 10 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 10 Live..

1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* SING KYLA, SING!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I am so blessed hearing your voice again. I was like watching a concert to your show and I was getting jaw dropped every time you pulled that big note. It was so insane and I just can't contain the emotion I felt in your performance. Such a MASTERCLASS, WOW.
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Glad I was able to find an alternative video for this performance or else I would of missed this greatness. Once again you served us vocals here tonight and probably the best vocals of the night so far. I dont see you going home tonight based on the other performances I've seen. Fantastic job tonight!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

Give it to us soul queen as you know how to make this song so unique to you bringing in those ranges and making it all so hopeful. You really do give me hope as I enjoy seeing the different notes you can bring which is quite sensational and having power in your voice but try and control it as some of those notes were a bit screechy. This is how you deliver in giving power and range but try and control those notes with your voice so it doesn’t appeal as screechy to create that impact.
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
She's goin down cause you ain't around, it's Candice Boyd!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Boyd “I’m Goin’ Down”
.be
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and throws shoes and claps* GIRL! CANDICE GIRL!!! YOU NEED TO STOP SNAPPING THIS HARD! LIKE DAMN GIRL!!! This performance is LEGENDARY!! You just SANG so EFFORTLESSLY AND FLAWLESSLY! Your voice is just so beautiful and you keep slaying with these song choices and I am always looking forward to your performance every time. This was another spectacular performance and I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re Top 3 or even 1st again!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* What a great rendition of the song, I felt so much soul here and there and I'm so into this. I like how the way you perform it was so delicate, not sure if you will got top 3 again with this but great job!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* I absolutely love this song and you killed it once again tonight. For me you're one of the front runners this season to win. This was kind of a step down from your other performance as I dont think you will be able to outdo that one but this was still a fantastic performance.
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

You are heating me up with those notes that are super delicious and I’m so in for a great ride when you are on stage delivering it. I really love your range as it is slick and oh so great to hear the notes you can produce and you really have been up there so far but I wish I have gotten to see that energy to make it a real fire show. This is going in the right direction as you can control your range with ease and I want to see that fire in your belly grow as you are becoming a contender.
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
He just can't get you outta his head, it's Sheldon Riley!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley “Can’t Get You Out of My Head”
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION WITH CHILLS AND THROWS SHOES AND CLAPS CRAZILY* SHELDON!!! SHELDON!! SHELDON!!! OMG!!! I have been so OBSESSED with this performance ever since I saw it on AGT! Like the way you made this song your own and the aesthetics of this performance, UGH EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! The way you sang this song with taking your time and being so dramatic, it really left an impact on me and I absolutely LOVED IT! Like I am so obsessed with your cover of this song, it’s way better than the original and hence why you are the PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME!!!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* I prefer your last but I cannot hide to the fact that you definitely done a great job tonight, I'm just worried though for you tonight but hopefully we could see you in the next round. Good luck!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

Another stunning performance from you that always captivates whoever is watching. I thought tonight was going ok with these performances but the last couple performances saved the night and made it a great episode. Fantastic job Sheldon!
1353 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* This song has been reinvented for future generations to come as I have been sucked into your powerful performance that gets to me. You really surprised me tonight in creating something I didn’t think I needed as you made the song so haunting and oh your power really shined tonight as my heart was racing. I saw a huge improvement here as you got so much confidence and created a stand out performance that will surely be remembered.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!