This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 10 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 10 Live..

1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

Love the song choice here. Love that we got a bonus with a performance to watch but it do be distracting trying to listen to your vocals. I wanted to hear more from you. I think everyone is slowing it down tonight. Hoping you're safe so we get to see your top notch performances.
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

I love seeing the strength in that voice of yours as you were so in the moment delivering a crazy performance with so much energy. What makes me come back to this was hearing you belt out those power notes that is so good and was built up well but the ending didn’t have the desirable effect being so sudden. You were out here growing as a person and getting to see what makes you so special with those vocals and now, I want to see more of that fight.
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Here she goes again! It's Amanda Brown!
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Amanda Brown “Here I Go Again”
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and claps and dances along* SING!!! AMANDA SING!!! YES GIRL! You started this off so soothingly, like your voice is just so soothing and refreshing! I did feel it got a little weaker as the performance went on but overall this was a fantastic performance!! I am so glad to have a rocker in this competition and you are killing it!
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* I'm not familiar of the song only to find out it was an 80's rock song and I'm just gonna say that WOW I loved the arrangement of the song, you absolutely revive that song and sing it your way which is just impressive.
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

This was actually really good and I really enjoyed your voice here. I think your voice went well with this song and I might prefer this performance over the one you did last week. Its not enough to take my top spot but an amazing performance
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

We are getting a rock chick on our hands and here you are pushing it on stage and definitely showing a different side of you tonight. It’s great to see what else you can do as you were putting a lot of energy into this performance which is great but the vocals weren’t there sounding out of place with low amount of power. Give me more of that energy as that was lit and try to work on your vocals as that is critical in making a performance stand out and sounding great.
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
They love the way you lie, it's 4th Impact!
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
4th Impact “Love The Way You Lie”
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and clap and looks proud* GIRLS!!! This was GREAT BUT you ladies need to stop smiling throughout this song because this song is a rather sad song and by you smiling you just make it hard for me to emotionally connect to your performance. BUT that’s just a small thing that I’m picky about because other than that, this was FLAWLESS! Just absolutely BRILLIANT!
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* What a great improvement than your last performance, I could see the vulnerability, the power, great harmonization, and your high register is just so so impressive. Would've wished it could be more longer but overall I'm pleased watching it.
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

Ok I was a bit harsh on you guys last week with your performance but thats what I truly felt and clearly the other judges didnt agree with me. I preferred this performance over your last one as you could clearly hear your vocals here. But will it be enough to keep you guys safe tonight!
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

This was a sweet rendition as you girls know how to create a song your very own and making it sound so special in the end. I like hearing your powers and you got good harmonies and this song is about creating that emotional connection and I didn’t get it as it felt like you girls were conflicted out there. I know you all can sing and it did feel like that but on the other hand you are a group and need to recognise each other and not be solo artists as that loses the magic.
1332 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
She wants you to stay with her baby, it's Alisan Porter!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!