This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 10 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 10 Live..

1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
MaKenzie Thomas “I Am Changing”
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and claps and smiles proud * MY GOD MAKENZIE!!! WOW!!! The way you SANG this song is truly remarkable! You just have such soulful vocals and you took on a big song and DELIVERED some IMPRESSIVE VOCALS!!! JHud would be proud of you after this performance! You absolutely smashed it tonight and a great start to the show!
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps*  What an interesting song choice I like how you sang it, it was so delicate. I felt your emotion throughout, I just only underwhelmed on the last note as it didn't perfectly executed but overall you did a good job tonight. I am just not sure if it's top 3 worthy though.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

Another effortless performance from you once again. I think this was another solid performance from you. Last week performance might have been a bit better in my opinion. I hate to compare but I have a standard when it comes to this song seeing how Davon owns this song when it comes to the voice. But overall this was a great performance from you.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

I am seeing a beautiful singer tonight as your vocals really stand its ground as you are an amazing performer in every way. Here I was able to see some power come out from you as you were emotionally invested into the song and performance overall but I would like to see some more power as some moments you were a bit shaky. This was impressive to see how far you can go and I like to see this as you have an opportunity to go far and take it with both hands.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
The Kids are Alright! It's Chloe x Halle!
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe x Halle “The Kids Are Alright”
.be
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and claps and dances along* GIRLS!!! THESE SONG CHOICES ARE FIRE!!! ABSOLUTE FIRE! MY GOD, EVERY TIME YOUR HARMONIZE, IT’S HEAVEN!!! Halle, when you did your siren-like voice, it’s so freaking GORGEOUS!! I really felt like you guys shined a lot in this performance when it got to the chorus and it was just so amazing and fun that I had to listen to this performance like 5 times lol! You guys really know how to make an impression and I am impressed.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*claps* I am not sure what I'm gonna felt about these the song choice wasn't that great for me and I'm really not fan of doubling sounds as it taken away the beauty on your performance. I still prefer your last week but hopefully we able to see you in the next round because I love you girls.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

I was so happy to see you guys Top 2 last week. I wasnt expecting it at all but with your girls vocals last week you deserved it. Once again you served us vocals here tonight but I dont see you getting top 3 again. I dont see you getting eliminated tho. Great job!
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

Once again you got good harmonies as that perfectly highlights you both and this was great to see you rocking it out here. Yeah, I do think this was good at the start but then it went downhill after that as the song grew you both were stuck not gelling as the notes were quite pitchy with lack of energy and it was a big disappointment. Compared to last performance this was a huge downgrade as you both didn’t shine at all with vocals out of pitch and what happened to you both.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Love Runs Out! It's Christina Grimmie!
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie “Love Runs Out”
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and claps and smiles* CHRISTINA!!! That tone of yours is so alluring and UGH I JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF IT! You really have a special voice and it fitted this song surprisingly well and those ending notes that you were to pull off were so IMPRESSIVE!!! LIKE GIRL!!! I WAS SHOOK!!! I really loved this performance, you’re really showing a more fun side of you this season but I do want to see you change it up next week.
1333 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* I just wished they focus a little more of you actually singing but I definitely felt the emotion, the drive you conveyed in your performance. I just loved the texture of your voice, well done!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!