This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Top 10 Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Top 10 Live..

1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter “Stay with Me Baby”
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps and throws a shoe* OH YOU BETTA SANG ALISAN!!! THE POWER IN THIS PERFORMANCE, MY GOD!!! JUST SANG GIRL!!! This was such a stunning performance and GIRL IMMA STAY WITH YOU!!! You really know how to connect to a song and make the viewer believe you as a performer and this was amazing! One of the best performances of the night so far!
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation throw shoes* OH WOW That was a shocker! I'm caught off guard, I didn't see that wonder coming and it was very impressive. It was so powerful, your emotion is overflowing, I felt the urge you wanna win this thing and who knows you might get top 3?! Definitely one of the highlights of the show tonight.
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

I think this has been the performance so far that was significantly better then the last performance I've seen tonight. You did an incredible job here tonight and I would be surprised if you were in danger to go home tonight.
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Finally someone really impressed me tonight because that was insane your vocals as you have reached your peak voice in that moment. I don’t know how you kept that momentum going as you provided us with so much energy that got my skin tingling with how you did it with the power you contain. You have really come to your own tonight as that was a splendid show and oh, I love that range which was squeezed to perfection and you are going far.
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing one of his own songs, it's Adam Lambert!
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert “Sleepwalker”
1345 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Ahhhh yay that’s not even one of her top 3 performances
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and claps* ADAM! You have such a strong voice and you are a natural performer and this performance was amazing! Like you had me clinging on to every word you said! This was a strong vocal showcase for sure and your voice is just intoxicating, I loved it!
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*stand & claps* You bring rock and roll to the stage and I was like banging my head all the time. Not familiar to the song but it grew on me and you absolutely sang it with angst and with class. I can't wait what else you're gonna offer in this competition.
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

Im loving these performances that I havent seen yet being used for this season. I really wanted to see another Queen performance but maybe you're saving them for later this season. I think this was another solid performance from you and I have no idea whats gonna happen tonight.
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

It’s always impressive to see you sing with the amount of power you process and this has elements of power in it. This was good with what you can do being smooth throughout which is all good but it was actually forgettable as there wasn’t any power tonight as I only saw elements of it tonight and I want to see it. You know that you are at talented singer and I can tell from that ending which I wish you did throughout as that has power you need to bring.
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
With a little help from her friends, it's Kyla Jade!
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade “With a Little Help From My Friends”
1345 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*stands and claps* I have to say I wish the backing vocalists weren’t their as they stole the show from you sometimes. And you did oversing a lot to try to make up for it and then were just shouting at some parts, but it was a very passionate performance from you but stop the shouting lol. Like you started off really strong but got carried away by the end.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!