This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1492 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
NicoleF
also its so obvious what Brynn's journey is gonna be

Top 8 - Here Comes Goodbye

Top 4/Finale - Skyfall/Here Comes Goodbye

honestly, no shade to Jack, but if the level of competition stays what it was this week going into top 8, especially with half the cast leaving us, I don't know if Here Comes Goodbye (or Skyfall if I have the order off) will be enough. :x

You know she has alot more other performances. We are looking at a good one right now that some may know. Three words: Kelly Clarkson tour
1492 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
Ok i want to say something here that was brought up by Brandon who has said the best thing i have heard in a while

Spill! We love tea!
1492 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
Hey in my personal opinion I think Adele when she performs live is overated

ADELE SOUNDS SO AMAZING, YOU JUST HAVE NO TASTE.
Like the fact you even ranked Brynn higher than Brooke & Sasha this round is a testament to that.
1492 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Ok i forgive you now Drake after hearing that
1492 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
J4ckWilko
So Eddie, you said "welp...disappointed we couldn't iconically get Jack out in 2 weeks" does this mean, Brynn is getting ranked low for the rest of the season. Cause we aint have another adele situation *LOOKS AT DRAKE*

Okay I'm sick of the mails and the public accusations of you thinking I'm intentionally sabotaging your team. If anything, last round, I submitted the second highest ranking for Brynn after you, putting her at #5/12 I believe (which was #2/9 for non-team artists). Hell I even put Katie kinda high at #8 or #9...I just sincerely thought Brynn was boring this week, as did the rest of the panel. Stop accusing me of intentionally ranking low/sabotaging.

You may be an annoying person and a 1-season judge stint, but I respect this group, the owner/host, the other coaches, the other acts, and specifically Brandon who submits as Brynn too much to be petty and alter my rankings strategically cause trust me, if I did, I'd be putting acts like Brooke in last cause that's a star PERIODT.
1492 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
You may be an annoying person and a 1-season judge stint

I have been on more seasons than you so don't start
1492 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
Jameslu
spinfur

Like the fact you even ranked Brynn higher than Brooke & Sasha this round is a testament to that.

I- he did? Ew...seek taste. Brooke and Sasha deserved better after these two great performances!
1492 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
And i am sorry but your bragging about it being funny to see Brynn go. Wouldn't you be suspicious if i said that?
1492 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
J4ckWilko
You may be an annoying person and a 1-season judge stint

I have been on more seasons than you so don't start

And yet this return is a 1-season stint TRUST THAT :)
1492 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Yeah lol Jack, trust me, Eddie is not sabotaging you xD
1492 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
NicoleF
Jameslu
spinfur

I- he did? Ew...seek taste. Brooke and Sasha deserved better after these two great performances!

He ranked Brooke and Sasha as the bottom 2 this round lmfao I WAS SCREAMING
1492 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I know it is. I discussed it and i can't stand your ignorant behaviour and your insistent bullying

You have been on my case THIS WHOLE SEASON
1492 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
OMG FAOUZIA QUEEN!!!
1492 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
and specifically Brandon who submits as Brynn too much to be petty

Wait say that again...I did what?
1492 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Brooke and Sasha were underwhelming imo sorry if i have a different opinion

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!