This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1491 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
Jameslu
NicoleF
Jameslu
spinfur
Hey in my personal opinion I think Adele when she performs live is overated

ADELE SOUNDS SO AMAZING, YOU JUST HAVE NO TASTE.
Like the fact you even ranked Brynn higher than Brooke & Sasha this round is a testament to that.

I- he did? Ew...seek taste. Brooke and Sasha deserved better after these two great performances!

He ranked Brooke and Sasha as the bottom 2 this round lmfao I WAS SCREAMING

đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜± Okay no... @spinfur you have some explaining to do since we didn’t see your comments. Like I love my act Justin but, like,...ABOVE JUSTIN?!

Also I’m very disappointed and shocked that Faouzia didn’t crack the 40+ point threshold...who should I blame
1491 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
2 min agoBrandonh1
and specifically Brandon who submits as Brynn too much to be petty

Wait say that again...I did what?

Separate “and specifically Brandon who submits as Brynn” and “too much to be petty”. I was saying that I respect you too much to be petty against your act just cause I don’t like Jack.
1491 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
NicoleF
2 min agoBrandonh1
and specifically Brandon who submits as Brynn too much to be petty

Wait say that again...I did what?

Separate “and specifically Brandon who submits as Brynn” and “too much to be petty”. I was saying that I respect you too much to be petty against your act just cause I don’t like Jack.

Ohhh, Well Thank's I respect you too
1491 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Justin had a good connection to the song like he always does and if youve known anything from how I judge, I just based on their emotion and their connection to the song first then judge on crazy vocals.

With Brooke I've heard SO many covers of Its a Mans Mans Mans world and im really like meh with it because i dont feel like she really brought it

With Sasha is was just a bit underwhelming especially comparing to her performance last week when it seemed very emotional driven.
1491 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
The highest Faouzia could have got was 43, so 38/43 is excellent!
1491 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
Jameslu

Oh I know but she still should’ve gotten 40+

Also if I judged like Drake, then Beyonce and Boyce would’ve been screwed cause Shalyah and Amanda both outdid their song selection. We too but I forgot who did No More Drama that I really liked.
1491 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
ALI CALDWELLL!!!

She KILLED "No More Drama"
1491 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
NicoleF
Jameslu

Oh I know but she still should’ve gotten 40+

Also if I judged like Drake, then Beyonce and Boyce would’ve been screwed cause Shalyah and Amanda both outdid their song selection. We too but I forgot who did No More Drama that I really liked.

Oh wow really Boyce & Beyonce? I don't even know who Shalyah and Amanda is.
1491 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
ALI CALDWELLL!!!

She KILLED "No More Drama"

No doubt, Sandy Redd did too
1491 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Shalyah Fearing & Amanda Brown
1491 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Shalyah Fearing & Amanda Brown

Okay, They were on this season?
1491 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Prior Seasons.

Shalyah Fearing "Listen"

Amanda Brown "Dream On"
1491 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Prior Seasons.

Shalyah Fearing "Listen"

Amanda Brown "Dream On"

Ohh I doubt Shalyah would out do Beyonce Beyonce Beyonce on her own song, Maybe Amanda as I did see the performance but
https://media.giphy.com/media/wN0IH6JXKpNdu/giphy.gif
1491 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Didn't*
1491 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF

@Brandon

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!