This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 10: Performances..

1509 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
I honestly do not like Show Must Go On from Sheldon its reallly hard to cover a Queen song

for Rise idk there was something off about that performance that I felt Jack and Eddie might critique and rank low
1509 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brynn Cartelli!!!
You have been saved and moving forward to the Top 8!
1509 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Lets just say we HAVE FUCKING AMAZING SONGS for top 8
1509 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Justin Jesso has been eliminated in 9th place. :(
1509 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Top 8 submissions will be opened shortly!
1509 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
J4ckWilko
Lets just say we HAVE FUCKING AMAZING SONGS for top 8

Gonna be an interesting Top 8 Performances believe that ;)
1509 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
spinfur
I honestly do not like Show Must Go On from Sheldon its reallly hard to cover a Queen song

for Rise idk there was something off about that performance that I felt Jack and Eddie might critique and rank low

IDK though because i like show must go on. Its one of my favourites from Queen. I haven't listened to it but it doesn't matter because apparently I AM TASTELESS
1509 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
had too much "talk-singing"

Yes! This is exactly why I saved Brynn over Justin, he did sound like he was talk-singing
1509 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
welp...disappointed we couldn't iconically get Jack out in 2 weeks and I'm sad to see Justin go but I'm shocked he didn't use one of his old performances for the sing-off plus Nano literally told me yesterday that he forgot to plan ahead and used all his favorite performances already hence the scramble to find a performance :x

So...good news Sasha and Faouzia are planned out LMAO

It was fun coaching you Justin (Nano) and I'm happy you picked me as your steal! I hope in a couple seasons you can return again (this time with a planned timeline for performances and a better sing-off) cause I will be 100% down to turn my chair any season for you!
1509 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
rollingderp
the judges: we dont want theatrics! we want stripped back!!

me: okay *does that*

the judges: no not like that

Sheldon's performance was like 1 minute, that was his downfall, a very short performance that didn't show off much
1509 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Ok i want to say something here that was brought up by Brandon who has said the best thing i have heard in a while
1509 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
also its so obvious what Brynn's journey is gonna be

Top 8 - Here Comes Goodbye

Top 4/Finale - Skyfall/Here Comes Goodbye

honestly, no shade to Jack, but if the level of competition stays what it was this week going into top 8, especially with half the cast leaving us, I don't know if Here Comes Goodbye (or Skyfall if I have the order off) will be enough. :x
1509 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
So Eddie, you said "welp...disappointed we couldn't iconically get Jack out in 2 weeks" does this mean, Brynn is getting ranked low for the rest of the season. Cause we aint have another adele situation *LOOKS AT DRAKE*
1509 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I would of saved Brynn as well
1509 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Hey in my personal opinion I think Adele when she performs live is overated

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!