This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 12: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 12: Performances..

1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, and throws shoes* Sasha! Sashaaaaa! You owned this stage tonight! You killed it! Every note felt so supported and full and rich in sound! You really belted it out and had soe amazing moments and this reminds me how proud I am that I have you on my team because I definitely believe you are a dark horse to win this whole competition! This showed all of us more than enough without reaching the field of 'too much'. Great control, tone, and stamina! Great, great, great, GREAT job!
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I heard this song and i was impressed but then you started with your vocals and it felt like you was stressing about breathing. I think it went fine after till the chorus and it was just not for me. You didn't build your voice and it just felt this set of vocals was out of nowhere and it wasn't effective at all.
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Your voice is great and you have amazing potential to reach the final. For this performance I did wish it was a bit longer as it didnt show your full potential with this song. Overall I think this was a decent performance from you. Great Job!
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Britton Buchanan "Wake Me Up"
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps for Alicia* Britton, I honestly don’t know why Jack made you sing a duet with Alicia especially since Alicia murdered you in this because she felt the song much more than you did. Like you sang pretty good but damn you did yourself a disservice singing a duet, this was a huge risk and I feel it could be the reason you’re eliminated tonight.
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Is it bad to say I’m not the biggest fan of your voice? I'm also not the biggest fan of duets as well so overall this performance is just something I did not like at all. Like you sounded good in the song but Alicia outshined you in the biggest way. I just think if you performed this song solo you would have done a lot better, however it’s just something I’m not the biggest fan of. I’m sorry but I think you should have had a better showcasing with your voice solo and maybe you’d be higher on my rankings.
1514 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
0 min agoNicoleF
Jameslu
*Aili James walks back on stage with broken bones*

That was fun!

I wheezed @ this

So Eddie's getting fired for being an endangerment to the host
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *gives a straight face but claps out of respect* This being a duet feels a little weird because we're supposed to be judging just you Britton, but if I'm being honest, Alicia overshadowed you majorly. She was the star here, in my opinion, vocally. I also think that it took you awhile to get into the zone and get more comfortable. On top of this, I do still feel like Jack made the wrong decision bringing you to the lives. I just don't think your voice is super strong. The song choice also, in my opinion, doesn't suit your voice perfectly and I understand this was more of a tribute to Avicii, but it just felt off from you. I'd love to see you redeem yourself but I do fear you may have chosen the wrong performance at the wrong time. Good luck.
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: *STANDING OVATION* This collab was needed. No one will do a risk like what we have done tonight. I think we needed to show tonight that you can catch up with the bigger acts like Alicia Keys. The song is amazing and i have to say its my favourite song from you. I don't know how the others will like it.
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Its weird to go with a duet in the top 12 but so be it. I dont know what to say about this performance to be honest. I felt like it was on the weaker side of things and didnt really go anyway.
1514 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps for Alicia*

I'M WHEEZING! I LEGIT GASPED AND NOW I'M DYING!!!
1514 days 17 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
omg Aili you CRACK me UP
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
0 min agoNicoleF
Jameslu
*Aili James walks back on stage with broken bones*

That was fun!

I wheezed @ this

So Eddie's getting fired for being an endangerment to the host

Yeah we don't accept abuse up in here UNLESS you're abusing Jack.
LOOOOOOL JK LOVE YOU JACK <3
We don't accept abuse here, periodt!
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
PettyLaBelle
omg Aili you CRACK me UP

Glad I do ;)
1514 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Katie Kadan "All Better"

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!