This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 12: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 12: Performances..

1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was a really good edition of the song, and I loved how you took an upbeat song like this one, and made it your own and turned it into a ballad. I’m not sure how much I love the arrangement of the song but I’m not going to strike you down heavily for that, what I am going to say is that there really was nothing special about this performance, and honestly I was hoping you’d do something a little bit more to push those vocal boundaries other than changing the song up. Overall it was a good song, and a safe option for the final 13 so I would love to see you step it up and see what else you have.
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps* Oh Emily, you know I'm a fan of you, but this actually left me disappointed. Your tone seemed a little off and flat at times, I could see that you were a little shaky and nervous, and throughout the whole song, I was waiting and anticipating for an incredible breakthrough vocally but it never came leaving me bored and making the performance feel one-note. I hope you stay this week but I really can't say I enjoyed this performance.
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: Your voice is so beautiful and angelic it's really calming to hear. I also love how you changed this song because you have completely flipped the dynamics of this song. The only thing is in parts your voice sounded shaky and it did hinder you. But i think for a top 12 performance you are doing well.
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This is my first time hearing your voice. Based off this performance you have a very soft  and warm voice. I do love the arrangement of the song. I do wish tho that you gave us more hard vocals and would love to see it next week. Great Job Tonight!
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Justin Jesso "Make You Feel My Love"
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* I have to say you have improved a lot and got such a storyteller voice, like it really moves me. Although my only problem is sometimes you enunciate your words a little weird and it throws me off the performance but overall this was a really good vocal showcase and I am so glad we get to see more of you and you’re doing wonders on #TeamEddie!
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: So I’m so happy you made the live shows because I remember the beauty of your voice in the audition round. One of my big things though is that this performance didn’t really capture me as beautiful for a majority of the song. You started off really slow and I didn’t get that sense of connection until later in the song when you were moving your head and hitting those raspy high notes, and that was when I was like wow this is why I loved you. I wanted a little bit more from you with this song, overall though it sounded nice so good job!
1495 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
I said final 13 god im so used to that oops
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, and throws multiple shoes* Remember when Rubes, one of our viewers, put you near the bottom of her ranking for the live shows? I think this performance totally proved that you deserved to be way higher in that ranking! Justin, you have the most soul and passion I have ever heard in a voice. There is so much 'oomph' behind your voice and that quality makes it soooooo easy to just connect with you on every single song and I get chills whenever you go for those big notes because there is always so much support behind it and you can really tell that you, yourself, are connecting to the song with us. The depth in your voice is unbelievable and you really can kill it in this competition if you continue like this! Great job!
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I am so glad you're here as i think you really deserved it. With picking an Adele you have a lot of worries to get past because not everyone can execute a song like she can but you really did. I think the piano really helped your voice shine and it didn't outshine your voice.
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Ok Justin! It got better as the song kept going and I was surprised with how great you sounded during this performance. You caught my interest and Im interested to see what you do next week. Great Job!
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli "You and I"
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: The fact that you’re taking on a Gaga song truly amazes me! You soared in this performance with your vocals! I do feel though that you got kinda messy in the middle of the song and you kinda didn’t recover from that, like you started off so strong and I thought I was gonna be loving it throughout but you did lose that power halfway through the song so just work on your song choice because you got some good perfomances, this was a decent job though!
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: I actually quite enjoyed this performance, however the beginning is where I wasn’t exactly the biggest fan as you were sitting and it seemed a lot of support was being cut off because of it, however when you just got really into the song and you were jamming out your vibrato and that slight rasp you have were really beautiful in this song, and I think this was a solid performance. It isn’t my favorite of the night however it’s a good middle of the pack performance that I think will secure you a spot in the next week’s show so good job!
1495 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Wow. I'm shocked. I'm not usually a Brynn fan cause she only has a couple performances, that I remember, that I like, but I guess I forgot this one. I will say this. You won on Team Jack tonight. You were, in my opinion, by far the best on his team tonight. Hell, you were one of the best, outside of the bias of my own team, tonight. You really did that Brynn. When you went for those big note moments, you hit them and I was shook. A critique I will give, though, is that your pitch, at times, seemed a little shaky near the beginning but it would only be for quick notes. Overall, though, great job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!