This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 12: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 12: Performances..

1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: *STANDING OVATION* Yas bitch. I loved this country song. Your voice is amazing and i have to say it is one of the best in this competition and i am glad you picked me because we could go all the way this season and i just love every time you sing.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: You have a cool unique voice and loved the way you kind of turned the song into a country song. I feel like some of the notes were too hard for you to sing so it was a bit messy at points. Great Job!
1495 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
my shoe throwing career as a coach in the lives begin! :P
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I don’t know We, I felt like you were holding back? Like you weren’t giving your full voice in this performance, like for some reason your voice felt very restricted and it lacked the power I was expecting. I’m assuming you were sick because you didn’t even hit that high note properly. We, I really am worried for you this round. Maybe the band just overpowered you but this wasn’t your best by far. I had to listen to this performance twice to see whether I’m just being too harsh or what but you really felt like you were holding back. It was a very soft vocal, a little too soft for me but you did have some good moments, just a very forgettable performance.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: We! I know it’s a little harder finding performances that you have done due to the state of The Voice deleting performances off of Youtube, however you did a good job with this song during the first half in my opinion. I’m not sure if this was the right song choice for you though because Alessia Cara has a really unique voice and few can really do what she can do with this song. Something just seemed off about this performance but I think it was very much a strong showcasing of your vocals so I guess I can’t complain much, I just hope the other judges think so as well so good luck!
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *smiles* Okay wow I'm about to be brutal here, but it's the truth. This was a mess. This was a hot mess. I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy but that thing that felt 'off' in the battles, felt 'off' again here. I think it's your pitch...it's very off at times. Beyond from just that, a lot of those big moments you went for vocally felt flat....literally. I could actually hear the struggle in your voice for some notes. Your lower register is incredible and a few big moments were nice, but overall, this was very incohesive and I cringed at times from some of the notes. I'll probably be in the minority, though, so you probably have nothing to worry about and obviously, as a former member of my team, I'm rooting for you.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: I could not get onto the performance so i had to find a performance that worked. I liked this but there is amazing voices in this competition this season and now likeable isn't amazing. I think your voice is good but there needs to be some enhancement of your voice.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Come through voice! Great song choice. Very cool voice and definitely grabs your attention when you start singing. Im glad I raised my volume up on my laptop the second time watching this because it was better then the first time. Great Job!
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley "7 Rings"
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* SHELDON! YOU ABSOLUTELY KILLED THAT ARIANA SONG! HECK YOU MADE IT SOUND EVEN BETTER! I have to say though it’s bold of you to sing a song that landed you in the Sing-Off in Season 6. But honestly this performance amazed me then and it amazed me again, I do want to see you do a more stripped back performance eventually but this performance was perfect! Like everything about this performance was so aesthetic and your vocals were stunning, amazing job Sheldon! Just don’t do another pop song, I want to see some of your strong vocals next.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Now last time you performed this on a season you were bottom two however I’m still confused why because you took an Ariana Grande classic and you just did it your own. You were vocally stunning and everything about this performance is stunning in my honest opinion. This isn’t my favorite performance from you but this is sure one of the ones that really show off your style and voice the best and I can’t say much negatively about this performance. I just hope the other judges won’t put in the bottom for this again because you do not deserve it.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Honestly Sheldon, when I saw the song choice, I was expecting to have you low on my rankings. I am, by far, the biggest Arianator on this panel even though Jack's handle is aria_grande, trust in that so obviously I love Ariana but I know 7 rings isn't a huge vocal song of hers, but wow, not only did you absolutely slay those vocals and have some great moments, but you also re-invented the song to make it completely your own and that shows artistic value. Great job this week!
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: *Standing ovation* You really did use my favourite song from you. I think this was amazing and powerful. But the problem that took my ears away from your voice was your acting. But then you go into the 2nd versus and it went which was amazing as you only used your voice for the power and not your actions.
1495 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Love the stage and the aesthetic. Loved the way you changed the song vibe. Your vocals were great. The beginning half of the song felt like it was a bad song choice for you but as the second half came along it got better. Great Job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!