This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] Top 12: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S9] Top 12: Performances..

1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: *Standing ovation* Where the heck did this come from? This was incredible. I have missed hearing this voice and i think you have just saved literally your A* performances to now because this was top level for me.
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Wasnt expecting that voice at all having this be my first time hearing you. You definitely have what it takes to win this competition if you choose the right songs to perform. I really enjoyed this performance and excited for whats to come from you. Great Job!
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "Ave Maria"
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS CRAZILY* Out of Team Aili James, this was the best performance! But all of you ladies killed it tonight! BUT WOW BEYONCE THIS GAVES ME CHILLS! This was such a beautiful and stunning performance and you looked gorgeous. Your vocal control in this is amazing and I am just blown away, this was such a softer side to see from you and it truly moved me! Amazing Beyonce!
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *claps* I always enjoyed this performance because it just brings me to a happy place when you sing this song. It’s just such a pleasant song, and you sing it really well vocally and I think the emotion is perfectly matching since I think it’s a happy song but I could be wrong. One of the only things I would love to hear from you in this song is the soul, I feel as though you could have pushed it more so you could feel the song a lot more and get into it instead of just smiling and staring at the camera, but this is a good performance so really good job here Beyonce!
1538 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Jameslu
Drake: I hate you so much, and I don’t mean Faouzia I MEAN RUBES FOR PICKING EDDIE FUCK YOU.

:* :* :* mwah!
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps with a big smile* Oh that ending was absolutely stunning Beyonce and a selfish part of me wishes you performed the chorus like that the whole way through but it was nice to have the final chorus be a little change-up. I think this was a very pretty vocal and you have an effortless stage presence to you that just makes the performance a tad better. There was nothing huge wrong with this and I definitely see you making it to next week but my advice to you would be to give us a little more 'oomph' next time because, until the last chorus, this felt very, err, textbook and normal. Good job though nonetheless!
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: This was so beautiful. I think your voice is mesmerizing when you use it properly because in some parts of this season, i have not saw your voice in the best manner but you have stepped it up for the top 12 performances and i respect that.
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Finally some vocals have been delivered. Amazing Performance. You got more into the performance as the song continued. There was some breathing problems in the beginning but overall it was a standing out performance so far. Great Job!
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Boyce Avenue "How To Save A Life"
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ME???! This was absolutely brilliant Boyce Avenue! I couldn’t help but sing along and feel the pain of this song, this song always gets to me and gets me emotional and I am so proud of you guys for singing this beautiful song now, amazing job tonight, see you in the Finale!
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: YESS Boyce you’re ready to bring it to the live shows because this performance is one of my favorites from you just because of how you sing it. I think your voice has a nice rasp to it and it makes a song your own even though I absolutely love the original. I really have nothing negative to say to you since I think this is a great performance, and I was to say the best of the night so really good job you guys.
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps and smiles* First off, I just want to commend you on this being a very pleasant and smooth performance. You sounded very nice. With that out of the way, into my critiques. I'm going to give you a couple just because I know your potential. I feel like you suffered the same flaw I talked about in my commentary to Beyonce in that you waited too long to give some change to the song to make it your own. Unlike Beyonce, I really didn't care for your changes in the final chorus. It was pleasant to the ears but I wasn't like 'wow' and the performance never really had that 'wow' moment. That's my other issue. This performance felt a little one note. The one note was very good and enjoyable, but still one note. Lastly, I feel it isn't wrong to say your biggest comparison in this competition is my act Justin and, not to be bias, but I feel like Justin has all the skills you have, but combined with more 'oomph', soul, and passion to back it up. I need just some emotional passion out of you next time. I wasn't able to connect this week. Still, I cannot deny the good vocal and you'll get a good score from me but I hope to see improvement from here on out.
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Jack: You changed this song that much that i didn't even realise what this song was and i loved it. You bring such a good performance each time you perform. I hope you go far this season because you have been robbed several times before.
1538 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: A refreshing performance! Great performance overall. Really nothing much to say about this. Just keep doing these types of songs and we might be seeing you at the finale. Great Job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!