This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 10: Performances..

1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* OMG! You just made a Britney Spears song an Addison Agen’s original. Like honestly the way you are able to make songs your own honestly amaze me. You are one of the best in the competition when it comes to connecting to a song and making it your own. This was a really good performance but I do need you to have a spark every once in a while as it can get a little boring after a while but great job Addison!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Addison, I think this was yet another great performance from you. I am very confident that this will be enough to get us through.
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was definitely a step up from last week as I completely saw your really genuine emotion from this performance and I absolutely living for it because it genuinely sounded like you were upset. You were really telling the story of the song and the emotion really got me hooked into the performance, my one critique is that the performance did get boring after awhile vocally. Your head voice is pretty, however you stayed in the same register a lot of the song and I want you to have you take a risk with a song that switches between different registers. I find that diversity while you sing is a powerful tool, and can really bring out some real honest emotion from people. So good job Addison, and I hope you keep up the good work!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I think personally I liked your performance from last week more than this performance but you still did an amazing job here. I am worried for you tho because based on what Ive heard so far even tho this is great I think there's a few who had a better performance. Good Luck!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *smiles and claps* I'm a little mixed on this performance but overall it was good! It was a little boring and stretched out at times but you were able to put some beautiful notes in there and my favorite thing about the performance is that I saw improvement from last week in some aspects such as your relaxation! You felt and sounded way more natural and at ease up there this week! Good job!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* Honestly, one of my favorite performances of yours aside from your other legendary performances. This is just such a sweet and delicate performance and focuses solely on your voice. I loved the simplicity of this performance and honestly I think this is my favorite performance of the night!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Alisan, I think overall, this was a good performance. I like how you used your range and hit some high notes, so that was nice to see.
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Alisan I don’t know about this performance, like it’s always going to be beautiful when it comes to you, and I think it is a step up from last week. However there’s still the issue where I’m not hearing what I want to hear from you. There was a moment when you belted out the high note where I was like “Alright you got this” but then you got back into this safe place of singing and I was just left bored again. You literally had me and you lost me again in the sea, I know you’re saving your better performances for later however I really need you to start pushing yourself because for this I wasn’t really impressed with this performance.
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: If you asked me I would say you have the best odds at winning this whole thing excluding my team. So far you havent disappointed me at all yet and I think your best is still yet to come. Amazing job and I think we'll be seeing you perform again next week.
1533 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
here
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Wow Alisan! I did not expect this from you! As you heard last week, your voice kind of annoys me especially when you oversing a song cause it can come off sounding a tad obnoxious but tonight?! You're definitely one of my favorite performers and this should 100% solidify your slot in the semifinals! This was magical, pitch perfection, and plentiful with emotion! You killed it! Beautiful!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Also sidenote: I don't think Eddie saw the format for this season as next week is not Semi-Finals.

We have Top 13-Top 10-Top 8-Top 6-Top 4  this season!
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Koryn Hawthorne “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World”
1533 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoes* WOW! Koryn, I normally always give you a hard time with your breathing but look at you finding a perfect song for your voice and ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT TONIGHT! This was really good and I actually enjoyed your raspy breathy voice in this performance as it just showed off so much power and emotion, great job Koryn!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!