This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 10: Performances..

1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This is a big song for anyone to cover and Im surprised you attempted to do so. I think overall you did a great job here. It wasnt the best cover Ive seen with this song, it also wasnt the worst but it was better then average thats for sure. Great Job
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Yes Angie! This is what I needed! The improvement from last week going into this performance is astonishing! Your voice had so much more power and control and you felt way more comfortable and able on stage! You shined tonight and I hope this solidifies your spot in the semi-finals!
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey “Dance With My Father”
.be
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* What a stunning performance Samantha! Your emotional connection to songs are on point and this was such a beautiful and innocent performance and you even started to make me get a little emotional because this was just such an amazing performance. You are definitely killing it in the song choice department!
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: I’m shocked to hear you do this song, but it was a good cover of such a classic song.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: YES Samantha coming out of the fence swinging once again, it’s just so beautiful to listen to you do this cover! This is probably the best emotional performance you have next to Supermarket Flowers, and I really love how much you connected to the song. One of my critiques is that I really wish you could push those notes to your higher register to really make something special. Like having experience playing you before, I know exactly which performances you push yourself with, and I know that head voice is such a powerful tool when it comes to performing emotional songs like this so I really hope next time to really bring something vocal and open.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I have no idea why but whenever I listen to this song I get so emotional and you do this song so much justice. I could listen to your performance endless amount of times and Im just so proud of you! Amazing Job.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *smiles* Samantha that performance was good, but I was left very bored and the performance went no where. It ended up feeling very one-note and vanilla. I know you were going for an emotional connection from your voice to the audience but the irritating, strange echo in your mic this week really made it hard to focus on that. I am worried for you tonight.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michela Pace “Lost on You”
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Um I don’t really know how to feel about this performance. There were some good parts but some parts just felt off and left me underwhelmed. Like I do think song choice is key and this song choice didn’t do your voice justice in my opinion. Like I felt there was no moments in this performance that gave me a “wow” factor.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: I think you were pitchy throughout this performance. I believe it had a little to do with your movement around the stage.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Okay so you shared this performance with me, and I told you I was iffy with you posting this performance because I don’t know how the judges are going to react to it. The beginning was very shaky, and I felt like the notes were a little too low for your vocal range because you were quiet and trying to force those notes out. When you got into the chorus I really did enjoy you just getting into the song and the performance got better when it went on, it’s just concerning because I don’t know if you did enough to really secure yourself a place in the next live shows since this performance was really shaky.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I think your the biggest surprise for me coming into the lives because I didnt know what I was expecting but so far Ive enjoyed your performances so far. I do want you tho so give us something powerful next week if you get the chance because Im ready for it! Great Job.
1532 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *smiles* I just don't know Michela. It's the quarterfinals and I expect a lot more than this. It was a good performance but the whole time listening, my only thought was 'i don't care'. You're one of my fast passes left in so I have a soft spot for you but this performance might not get you to the next round as unfortunate as that sounds.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!