This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 10: Performances..

1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Okay, Koryn, now you’re bringing the performance we all know you can bring. I think it’s so special to see what you can do with your voice. You have a unique sound, and talent is talent.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: HOLY FUCK KORYN TAKE MY SHOE COLLECTION ALREADY! You came out in the song swinging and you just kept layering on even more and more and you just giving me so much soul and so much sass and I dare say this is performance of the night in my honest opinion. You just brought everything to this performance and more, and I honestly think this may have been the best cover of this song that I’ve heard so far and I’m in absolutely love with this. My one critique is that you energy levels were a little low in moments of the song, your voice carried you through those moments but I could tell that were distinct moments where I was left bored because you weren’t keeping the energy consistent so watch out for that but honestly really good job.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: *standing ovation* bow down bow down. Your voice plus this song is just so insanely out of this world. I think you sang for your life here and I will be completely shocked if your not safe after this performance from you tonight. Amazing Job!
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps heavily* See when I saw this song I worried cause no one can top Juliet Simms's version of this song. Sadly, you did not top it as my worries were true. Still, though, you gave a really good performance! I would've stylized the song direction in a different way, personally, but I still cannot deny the amazing stage presence and confidence you had tonight and every vocal, although I wish would've been huger, was held with such power and grit so great job overall and I'd like to hope this'd be enough to send you to the semifinals!
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Jackie Foster “Still Into You”
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* Okay why is everyone so good tonight?! I thought this was an absolute masterclass of a performance. You delivered some killer vocals and made this performance so much of fun to witness and I was dancing and singing along. I like that you’re a very versatile artist, honestly loving your performances Jackie!
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Claps* Okay, I think this was an excellent performance for this week. Vocally it was good. I like that you showed a different side of what Jackie can do.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: I think song choice was very iffy here in my honest opinion, and I think vocals were all over the place which was a big yikes in my opinion. This song is supposed to have a lot of energy and just a fun vibe and I didn’t really get that from this performance. It just sounded like your voice was on autopilot. There were a few flats notes and a few pitchy notes I think the only note that I felt was the final note in the bridge. This performance wasn’t the greatest and honestly I am a bit worried about you because this just wasn’t a performance that I would want to listen to again I’m sorry.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I was actually a bit surprised with this song choice tbh. I preferred the song from last week but I think based on overall performance I like this one was better. I do think tho that there was something missing with this performance, it felt a bit weak for me. Good Job!
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps* Honestly Jackie, this wasn't perfect and wasn't even near it actually, but you just have a presence exuding from you when you sing that just makes me love every second of it! Your stage presence and voice bring me to an enjoyable, fun place whether it's pitch perfect or not, and even though some places were off, you kept me entertained overall and this whole performance felt like one, big feel-good moment. Honestly, I think that may be enough to get you through this week but if you do survive, I hope to see some improved vocals next week!
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Maelyn Jarmon “Stay”
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoes* The fact you were sick whilst singing this YET you still delivered some world class vocals is a testament to how strong of a vocalist you are. You are always pitch perfect in your performances and this was a beautiful rendition of this song and you connected to it perfectly. I did feel at times your voice was breathy but that was like only twice, otherwise this was just perfection!
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Maelyn, Vocally, you did a great job, and I like that you got into the song and connected to the song, which is great to watch. Oh, one more thing, I have never seen someone perform standing on top of the piano so props to you.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: I really don’t know how I feel about this performance, on one hand it was really beautiful and I enjoyed the vocals you showed in this performance. On the other hand I’m not sure that you were really connected to the song and I didn’t really get anything from it. Even on that high note I was really meh about because I didn’t feel any pain or anything from the performance or the song for that matter. I know Rihanna songs can be hard to connect to at times but I honestly think you can do a lot more with the song and push yourself to tell that story because I just didn’t get much from this performance and with the level of performances people been bringing this lives, it’s forgettable which is always a bad thing.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Your another one so far that hasnt disappointed me yet and I think this was another stellar performance from you. I think you have a fantastic voice and definitely have something different  then some people here in the competition. Amazing Job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!