This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 13: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 13: Performances..

1540 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandonh1
You guys are looking for any little thing I swear but I digress

For me, personally, I think everyone knows by now I always find it harder to connect to a foreign language song and compare it to an English song like I can connect to a song sung in English easier. For a foreign language song, it really has to grasp my attention from the beginning.

We're judging The Voice
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
DEAN “What2Do”
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Yeah I’m surprised you’re here over Little Mix. Honestly, your voice just doesn’t do it for me, this was not so bad but like you’re mumbling half the time and I can’t hear what you’re saying. So yeah this just left me very underwhelmed and upset that Little Mix ain’t here.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Brandonh1
You guys are looking for any little thing I swear but I digress

For me, personally, I think everyone knows by now I always find it harder to connect to a foreign language song and compare it to an English song like I can connect to a song sung in English easier. For a foreign language song, it really has to grasp my attention from the beginning.

We're judging The Voice

Yes and I am judging the voice, and I'm not a huge fan of foreign voices?
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: This gave me old R&B vibes, I wasn’t too sure if you could contend with the other voice, but I must say this was a solid performance, Dean.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: I tried I really did try to listen to the whole thing but if I’m being honest here, Michael should have not brought you to the top 13 and I think it’s bullshit how he’s just bringing people who don’t deserve to be in the top 13 just because he wants to hear them. Like if you want to hear them, listen to them on fucking spotify or pandora or even Youtube. Don’t force us to listen to something that I don’t enjoy. I literally had to stop the video halfway because I just couldn’t enjoy it and I was cringing at how bad your voice sounds. Nothing against you I just didn’t like it, and it’s not my taste. If you move on I’m going to have to rip my ears off because I really don’t want to hear you again.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *actively boos* Why are you here? You really should not be here. This is laughably bad. It’s so bland, boring, and karaoke. I could sing this the same way and the microphone is annoyingly altered to provide a more electronic song to alter the voice which was super annoying as well and really makes any ounce of talent you have put into question. Whenever you even somewhat attempted to impress us throughout this song, it fell super flat for me...literally...and hurt my ears. I only got through half the performance before it became torture for me. If you aren’t 13th, something is wrong in the world.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris Jamison “Photograph”
.be
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: This was a good cover Chris but I felt you slowed the song down a notch, like I get you wanted to make it more personable but it just may have been slowed down too much at the beginning. I felt you were trying to get in your falsetto voice a lot but it didn’t work out well this round. I think song choice is key with you and this song choice may have let you down a little but I really do like your voice.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: Vocally I think you did a pretty solid job, I know some of the great performances that are in your arsenal so bring one of those next weeks, and you’ll be unstoppable Chris as far as this one goes you did a solid job so good way to kick off the first week.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was absolutely beautiful Chris, and I love how you always find the songs that match your voice, however my biggest critique here is that you really need to push yourself a lot more if you want to make it anywhere close to the end. Like I’ve messaged you my advice, however I would like for you to check up with me and make sure you post the right performances. This performance isn’t bad but I would love for you to explore the song more instead of singing it like it is, and staying up in your register consistently. Like it just got boring after a while and I want you to really push those boundaries because I know you can, I’ve seen it in previous music games, I just hope this performance is enough.
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Similar to Chloe, you are great proof that you don’t have to pull out all of these loud, booming songs with huge notes to captivate an audience and contend in this competition. This took me on a beautiful journey, even more so than Chloe, and I found this to be effortless. It felt like I was on a cloud throughout the whole song and everything just sounded so angelic. And the ending? Perfection!
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Angie Miller “Who You Are”
.be
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES* PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT ANGIE!!! Gosh, I feel like I hit the jackpot! Like honestly, I am so lucky to be working with you this season Angie! You are such a talent and taking on one of my favorite Jessie J songs is a huge risk but you sang this perfectly and damn you’re in it for the long haul!
1540 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: I like that you sang with so much emotion, but there were a few moments where things were a little off vocally.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!