This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 13: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 13: Performances..

1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: We all know you can sing, but I don’t think this song fits your voice.
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Anytime you start singing Chloe I just keep getting reminded on how addicting your voice is, and how unique your tone and everything is like I just love hearing your renditions of the songs you perform just because of how unique it's going to be due to your voice. I just love how hypnotizing this performance is, however my critique for you here is that you should have really changed the song up a little bit more, like you were telling the story of the song but it was just very repetitive like almost every Cydni Lauper song out there. There needs to be some diversity with your notes, and I would really love to see you explore your range a little bit more because I didn’t hear much of it this performance and I was just left wanting more.
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps with a huge smile* Ugh another one not working in the USA <_<...ANYWAYS Chloe I am so happy you are in this competition cause you prove that you don’t have to be a powerhouse vocal to win a singing competition. Just like Miley said in the clip, I agree: “I love your voice!” It’s so old-school yet modern and it just feels very hypnotic and unique. You might not have reached a ‘moment’ until the end and that ‘moment’ might not have been huge and out of this world, but throughout the whole song you took me on a journey and I wanted that journey to continue for way longer than it did. Great job!
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Jackie Foster “Never Tear Us Apart”
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* I am probably a minority here tonight but I LOVE this performance! Like this song is such a BOP and you singing it so effortlessly and powerful made this performance so much fun to witness! Your voice did get a little weaker but overall it was just simply a great song choice that suited your voice perfectly!
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Standing Ovation* Performance of the night! Jackie, I am so proud to have you on my team this season. I was not that familiar with who Jackie Foster was in the beginning and just took a leap of faith, but you just killed it a fantastic job!
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Oh wow Jackie you came out of the fence swinging didn’t you, like vocally this was really amazing for the most part and I just couldn’t help but smile at all the little quips you put in the performance. Like I could hear you struggling on the higher notes and I don't think you hit them exactly, and I think you were on the edge of truly letting go and just giving me a whole damn show but for a top 13 performance this was pretty damn good. I honestly can’t wait to see what you do next because you were just walking around that stage like you owned the place and I was living for every moment. So really good job here tonight Jackie I hope to see you again next week.
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Dang at first Jackie this started out very rough in the pitch category and I could even tell you sensed it on that one note, but it’s as if that provided motivation for you to kick ass on the rest of the song and you did just that! It’s like the pitchy beginning provided the foundation for your determination cause you slayed the back half of that song and if you did that the whole way through, you could’ve easily been #1 for the night. Still, though, the back half definitely has surged you into one of my favorites for the night!
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Koryn Hawthorne “How Great Thou Art”
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* You already know my main problem with your voice, and honestly I’m starting to think it’s just my own preference. Like I don’t know whether it was your nerves in this performance, but it did get a little shaky and rough for me. But honestly you could feel the pain and emotional connection in your voice and that’s what sold this performance for me.
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Claps* I am very familiar with your performance, probably the most familiar than any other judge, but I think vocally, you did an excellent job with this performance. I do believe if you follow the template, you will go very far this season because we all know what you can and will bring.
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: I’m not sure how I feel about this performance if I’m being completely honest, like coming into the playoffs I wasn’t shocked you made it here since you did stellar during The Masked Singer, and I felt like you were one of the ones that were robbed, however your voice is so unique that anyone could be able to spot it. Here I don’t know what about it, but it just sounded so shaky and like you weren’t confident with the song in my opinion. I don’t know what it was but you have such a strong voice that I’m not shocked you picked this song, but something about your voice in this performance is off to me but can’t put my finger on it. Sorry I can’t be much help but this is all I have to say.
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands, claps, and throws a shoe* PERIODT PERIANA . PERIOD ETC!!! Koryn did that! Short, but sweet with anything and everything I wanted. It amazed me without going over the top, it was on pitch, it was fueled with passion and power, and really grabbed me in and took me on a journey. Koryn, this was simply stunning and I am so proud of you! Keep on this track and I see big things in your future!
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Son Seungyeon “The Unwritten Legend”
1524 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I have to say I was very surprised Brandon took a risk with you, since you’re a foreign language singer. But I can see why, as I feel you sing with so much passion when you sing. But I do have to say singing in a foreign language might be a detriment to you as we’ll be able to connect to others better since they singing English songs. I really worry about you because your performances are really long and can get boring after a while and it doesn’t help that it’s in a foreign language as if you’re singing in a foreign language, it has to be more entertaining to capture our attention. Like a good example is Morissette’s “Akin Ka Na Lang” that was super emotional and kept us engaged.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!