This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Top 13: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S8] Top 13: Performances..

1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: This was an excellent way to kick off the season. Vocally you did a great job, and I look forward to seeing what else you bring.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: *claps* Michela just the way you sing songs with ease, emotion, and power it just always amazes me because you just bring such a haunting intensity that I don’t hear much off in this competition. I just absolutely love your voice, and those moments where you crack in your voice is truly something special. My critique for this performance is that I wish you really built yourself on those notes, and not leave it so one note when it comes to the performance, it was beautiful, but I was expecting a lot more from you taking on this song. Overall though really great job with this performance, and I really hope you make it into the next round of the competition because you have such a power that I’m amazed at.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps* It was a very pretty performance Michela! It felt very in tune and good in pitch and I have no negatives on the technique or overall product of the vocal you gave us. If I did have a critique, though, it’s that this performance felt safe. I understand it’s top 13 so if there’s any round to play it safe, it’s this one and I am almost guaranteed you’ll make it through to the next round with no issue but the vocal felt tamed. I was waiting for it to go somewhere BIG and it didn’t, but it still was consistently good the whole way through!
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Samantha Harvey “All I Ask”
.be
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Samantha, you have such a pretty warm tone and listening to it is just so hypnotizing. This was a really good cover, I want to see you really push yourself though to get a standing ovation from me because you are extremely talented, I felt this was good performance for this round though, good job.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Claps* You have such a smooth melodic voice. I think it’ll be tough to beat this performance next week, but I look forward to seeing what you bring.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: Samantha I want to say congratulations on making it the live shows finally, it took you so long to make it here, and I couldn’t be more proud! Now onto the topic of this performance, you came out of the gate swinging let me honestly tell you. I absolutely loved you how emotionally connected you were doing the song, and I could you trying to push your voice throughout the song so really bring out those magical moments. I know at some songs your voice tends not really push those extremes, but you did a really good job with this song, and I really have no strong critiques regarding this performance so good job!
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *stands and claps* Honestly Samantha you will have it very difficult in this competition with me here because although I will try to judge fairly, I can ignore the bias I’ve held for years now when it comes to these competitions where I usually give more respect towards true live performances than to covers but there’s a reason I am standing for you. Although I have the pre-act bias, you managed to hit me in the feels for this performance and I felt every word. Absolutely stunning! The bias may be present for future weeks but you totally evaporated it with this performance!
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter “Desperado”
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* We already know I am little more harsh with you when it comes to this performance. But I do have to reiterate, I don’t hate this performance, it’s just when you chose to perform this performance in Season 5, I felt you had no best performance of the season as I view this performance as “safe” performance. Your voice is so unique and stunning and you should definitely be safe after this performance.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandon: *Claps* What a way kick this first week off. I think vocally, you did a fantastic job with this one.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was fairly good Alisan, and I think this was a solid performance from you, I just didn’t get much from this performance other than you have an amazing voice. Don't get me wrong, I’m not saying it was boring, and it wasn’t dull. I just felt you could have picked a more riskier selection since this is a triple elimination. This performance was very nice and very pleasant but will it be enough to get you through to the next week of lives? Probably, and I’m not going to say you deserve to be eliminated or anything I just wanted you to break some boundaries you set in this performance because it was just very safe and middle of the road, and that line will quickly dissipate once people start getting eliminated so good luck!
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Eddie: *claps* Shaking my head at me having to go to Metatube to find a live performance video that works in the USA. Anyways I’m very indifferent towards this performance. A lot of mixed emotions are exuding out of me after listening. Some parts were boring and annoying. Other parts were simply beautiful and breath-taking. Other parts, though, were also annoyingly oversung. It was wise to use this performance at this stage of the competition, though, because it should keep you safe and now you won’t majorly fuck up by using it later like you’ve done before.
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Chloe Kohanski “Time After Time”
1523 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Honestly, Chloe, in my eyes, you can do no wrong. I have to say this is one of your weaker performances though and it’s because your voice sounded a little pitchy and you had some of the problems I have with Koryn’s voice, being too breathy. But this was a very heartfelt performance and I like your originality and I think you should be safe after this tbh.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!