This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Top 7 Performances & Results!

Topic » [S4] Top 7 Performances &..

1652 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay everybody calm down, we鈥檙e all friends 馃グ
1652 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Im not friends with NicoleF if hes going to treat people with respect im not going to treat him
with any

Ill still judge fairly and still be silent when needed but if he says things I dont agree with Im going to fire straight but because obviously he hasnt learned in Tommys X Factor its not okay to treat people like shit just because they have different opinions then yours and those opinions maybe the reason why you lose.
1652 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you so much Drake and you are a fantastic Judge yourself and each Judge has their own scale they use to decide these scores and I gave high scores out like a 10 and as low as a 2 and I'm just being brutally honest with what I have seen and my fellow Judges would agree with their scores they gave out!
1652 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
I can see both sides to this like yes if I got a 2 I鈥檇 be extremely insulted because that鈥檚 like you cannot sing and the whole performance is pitchy (which it wasn鈥檛) and it would pee me off however yes Ryan is completely allowed to score however he wants to on his own scale criteria which is absolutely fine and we all have different opinions which is totally understandable so Ryan you were not in the wrong at all! But I do get where @NicoleF is coming from because like (for me) a 2 is nope this person is pitchy af and cannot stay on beat with the music so a 2 is not deserved but then again it鈥檚 not based on our scaling it鈥檚 Ryan own one and if that鈥檚 how he does it we just have to deal with it haha!
1652 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Can I just say that Tester got A ONE!!! And he has said nothing of it he just respected the scores
1652 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
I tend to be more harsh when I am a neutral Judge with my scores as I want to be as honest as possible and I would be fairer on scores if I had an Artist in the game to respect the other coaches and to not makes the scores feel like they are strategic.
1652 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
so if you had another artist still in, you'd be "fairer" in your scores?! that shows how horrible of a coach you are. your scores shouldn't change/lower just cause suddenly you've been swept clean of your team...
1652 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
This is to the lower scores since if I did give them while I have an Act left then I would be labeled strategic.

Anyway I am happy I gave those lower scores to both Haley and Chevel because it was their worst performances and even if I did change mine to like I don't know a 4 then they would have still been eliminated based on the other coaches scores and it is not my fault these performances suck as you have to select them and listen to your coach to get to the final!
1651 days 13 hours ago
NicoleF
Literally your logic is shit just like your judging ability
1651 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Pipe it down Nicole, do not speak to Ryan like that. Treat people with some respect please

You don't see me having a rant over Chevel going
1651 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Guys it鈥檚 just a game, can we please move on from this 馃槶

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!