This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Top 7 Performances & Results!

Topic » [S4] Top 7 Performances &..

1653 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Will take place at 6pm EST.

Drake will only be able to send in his comments by then so the Live Show will take place at 6pm EST tonight.
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
OKAY so I'm dumb and can't read mails properly. I thought in the mail Drake said he'll be able to make 6pm but instead he said he won't be able to make 6pm due to him having a busy schedule.

So Drake's scores will be averaged.

Live Show will be starting shortly!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 7 Live Show!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
It’s the Semi-Finals whoop whoop!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
It’s Team Aili James vs Team Kimberly!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Let's welcome our judges!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James!

Kimberly!

Michael!

Ryan!

Drake!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
First up is a guest performance by one of my favorites on The Voice this season Kyndal Inskeep!
1653 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
So what happens if the scores are tied if the Neutral Judge Drake isn't here?
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Guest Performance: Kyndal Inskeep “Elastic Heart”
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
So what happens if the scores are tied if the Neutral Judge Drake isn't here?

Scores aren't tied for this show. Plus we have like 3 neutral judges with you, Michael and Drake so it's fair already.
But if there was a tie, we would refer to previous week's scores.
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
First up from Team Kimberly is Adam Lambert!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert “The Tracks Of My Tears”
.be
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *claps* Risky song choice Adam only because Chris Blue smashed this song so I’m sorry but I will always compare it to his version. And what I can say is that Adam, you have a really beautiful voice and it was highlighted in this performance, like your voice control is amazing, I loved your tone throughout this whole performance I just wish you had more power because I want to see you fight for your spot in the finale.
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation with tears in eyes* Adam Adam Adam! You have been a joy to coach in this competition and I feel like this was your moment and boy did you shine like a bright light with that beautiful performance! It was so soft and loving and Adam I just love you and your voice to pieces and if this is your last performance I really hope it isn’t then it’s been amazing working with you and sharing your true talent! You should be extremely proud!
1653 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This was something different you gave us this week and its upsetting to say that I think it backfired on you. I really want to see you in the finals and just blow us away but I think this was the wrong song choice for you. And Id hate to bring up someone else but Chris Blue owns this song on singing shows for me.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!