This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 — Atsukau

Topic » Tribal Council #3 — Atsukau

1474 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
ATTENDING TRIBAL:

Ben P./benp428
Daniel A./Natepresnell
Daniel S./DanielzSnooz
Jordan R./Rousso
Kat E./hellocat
Lee A./bigbrotherallstar
Nathan G./Matedog1209
Ray L./ilikebugs
Renny T./TheRenny

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by April 30th at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1474 days 15 hours ago
Ilikebugs
me
1474 days 14 hours ago
Matedog1209
NATHAN!
1474 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
I want a question, unless the question is if I feel safe because I was the only one to score a point, I'll go ahead and answer that now: Yes, I feel extremely safe for that reason, I am extremely talented and without me this tribe will fall apart and it will be a disaster, so I feel really good right now
1474 days 13 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
me
1474 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ray - Last tribal's result was very close, should we expect another close vote?

Nathan - With this being your first tribal without immunity, are you worried for your safety tonight?

Renny - What are factors that make someone a target this early on into the game?

Lee - How strong would you feel alliances are this early in the game?
1474 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
I'll take a question
1474 days 3 hours ago
benp428
Me
1474 days 2 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ray - Last tribal's result was very close, should we expect another close vote?

Well it could be, but I was left out of the last vote so I'm still unsure if a line has been drawn
1474 days 1 hour ago
Natepresnell
hi!
1474 days 1 hour ago
TheRenny
Renny - What are factors that make someone a target this early on into the game?

Really just being an unpleasant person, that's the only reason I'd actively target someone
1474 days ago
Matedog1209
Nathan - With this being your first tribal without immunity, are you worried for your safety tonight?

I think it will help me test where I put my loyalties at the last vote and see if people are true to what they said. Being immune last vote allowed me to see where everyone’s head was at. So let’s see how it goes!
1474 days ago
bigbrotherallstar
Lee - How strong would you feel alliances are this early in the game?

I mean last tribal was such a close vote that clearly lines are being drawn. The question is who can you trust and who is aligned with who.
1473 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I'll go tally the votes..
1473 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now's the time to do so.
1473 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
*nobody stands*

Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!