This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1526 days 1 hour ago
Blondelle
Nathan,

It's the final 9, Natalie has just gone home. You knew I was going home next and yet you continued to lie to me and ignore me on multiple occasions. You might be the one to have played the better game, but I don't think your character nor who you are as a person can say the same.
Can you tell me why I should give you my vote when your jury management is quite literally the poorest performances I've ever seen?

Will,

Do you think your jury management can outshine Nathan's?

And can both of you express to me how and why a lukewarm/ignorant positioning within this game helped you both get to where you are right now?
1526 days ago
CoachWade
I would wait for Nathan but I’m tired of waiting lol
1526 days ago
waf96
Will, Do you think your jury management can outshine Nathan's?

And can both of you express to me how and why a lukewarm/ignorant positioning within this game helped you both get to where you are right now?

Hey Natasha!!

Firstly, yes I absolutely think my jury management outshines Nathan's. I came into the merge having at least some relationship with everyone so I knew it was next to impossible not to hurt people. However I was always respectful and honest with where my vote was going, with only one exception being the Kyle vote. Jury management tho is always in the eye of the beholder so in so many ways it is your votes what will show how well we each did with that. But I played as honest a game as it could, and even when someone was going home I treated them with respect and I think that is the best jury management you can do pre FTC.

Now - I really like the second question, because even though no one loves the words ignorant or lukewarm in many ways those are words I would happily embrace as apart of my game. I embrace this because I came in with the ability to play a little more naive, and a little more "ignorant" then I was, if I ever came across TRULY as ignorant I am sorry but it was for the most part hyperbole to keep myself in that comfortable position. That being said yes I will be the first to admit .... I am a lil dumb some days!

Lukewarm is a really interesting word, most people who got to know me in this game learned I love baths, and I do something different then most people when it comes to pouring a bath. I start with lukewarm water, and only add the hot water at the end. This is a great way to look at how I positioned myself in the game, I knew I needed to be in the most agreeable place for my strategy to work, so I kept my water "lukewarm. It wasn't until I neared the end that I turned up the heat and won 2/3 last immunities and put myself in a strong controlling stance throughout the end.

I hope that answers your question! Sorry for the bath rant I do love metaphors.
1525 days 22 hours ago
Nathan132
Here is my ranking Kyle

1 - Brian - He played the best out of all of us. I felt he had the most influence over descions in the game up until his depature. I knew I would never be able to beat him, but he was good to have around as a sheild.

2. Paul - Paul was definitely one of the most entertaining people in the cast. Out of the final 5 I felt he had the most social connections with the jury and I have no doubt in my mind if he were sitting here tonight he would win.

3. Brady - The move at final 6 to take out Brian was handeled flawlessly and I'm sure you were the one leading the charge. You were also a beast in speed comps, which is why you had to go at 5.

4. Kyle - You were a beast in the immunity challenges and were in a really good position in the game at final 7 with an idol. You had very strong social connections and had you have maded out of that final 7 vote, I think you would have had a legitimate shot to win the game. 

5. Natalie - Definitely could hold a conversation. You were very likable and I imagine you write very entertaining confessionals. I was worried about how tight you were with Natasha and the fact that if I switched over to your side I think I would have been seen as a bigger threat. 

6. Mal - Mal played a nice UTR game and when it came time for the finale he was able to make a big impact helping take out Brady and Paul.

7. Natasha - She was another person who was amazing in the challenges. I wish I had of gotten to know you better Natasha.

8. Grace was a lovely person to talk to pre merge. She was an amazing help in a lot of the those tribe challenges. As the game went on she became more inactive and became a victim of cirumstance. 

9. Christan - I don't know what to say. You were never on my tribe pre merge and was just an easy first merge vote being a returnee.
1525 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Yall are gonna make me bush☺☺☺
1525 days 22 hours ago
Nathan132
Nathan- You were amazing in this game! You won immunities when you needed to even when your back was against the wall. Please tell me and the Jury why you deserve the win more than Will.

Why do I deserve to win this game more then Will? I came in here with no number ones. I had to make things happen. Where I really think I made things most shine in this game was the finale. I made it through those rounds with no votes against me and there is a reason for that. Going in I knew I wasn't going to be able to rely on immunities, I needed to control my own destiny. First step was to let Will know that I wasn't mad at him and that he could make it up to me. He felt immense guilt, and it even got the point where he even admitted to me that he'd step off and ask Mal to take me in a f3 endurance scenario if I was out first.  https://imgur.com/a/tRMbmxN

I didn't know if he was being serious, but him taking me over Mal almost confirms this. I also tried to reconcile things with Paul, he too agreed that Brady needed to go at 5. I made an offer to Mal to flip on Brady at 5, just in case. With the plan set into motion in worked out perfectly. The plan at five was executed flawlessly and I was able to make it out alive with immunity, Brady going 4-1. From there it was smooth sailing as I won immunity at 4 and was able to rely on Will to take me to the finals.
1525 days 21 hours ago
Nathan132
Natasha - Can you tell me why I should give you my vote when your jury management is quite literally the poorest performances I've ever seen?

I will admit I handeled the siutation with you and Natalie poorly and could have done more. To help you better understand everything, I'll walk you through my thought process. During the Natalie vote I was under immense pressure and was largely undecided going to bed the night the tribal was posted. I had initially sent in for Brian but the next morning my allies were in a panic as information I sent Natalie had leaked. So I decided to switch my vote to her. Even if that was a ploy, weighing the options I think it was a lot smarter for me to go with Bri/Kyle/Paul/Will anyway I don't think I would have had a viable path to the end otherwise. After the vote is where I screwed up the most with you. I should have been more forward and honest instead of leaving you on read and giving you vauge answers the night you went home. I know I can't take that back now but it's something I can learn from and better myself in future games. I don't expect your vote, but if you want to talk after this is all over and done I would be happy to.
1525 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright finalists like I think both of you do have flaws in your game but I’m here to address them.

Will- You had probably the easiest path I’ve ever seen to a group game but that was because every single person in this game didn’t take you seriously and you were considered a goat. Also, you were very easy to take advantage of and I don’t think that should go unsaid. People played on your emotions and you didn’t play that f6 vote well at all. If it wasn’t for me resisting like you would’ve been going home 3-2-1 and that’s because of how poor you played that vote. You were so reluctant to vote Nathan but then when push comes to shove, you and Brian backed out of rocks which I figured would happen and you still voted Nathan. If you would’ve said you were voting out Nathan right away like you would’ve been set but because of your push back, there were originally 3 votes on you which wouldn’t of happened but you were so obvious with Nathan. Also, I did read your rational on the Nathan thing but I still don’t freaking understand why you did it cuz I think you had this game won 100 percent had you taken Malachi.

However, I want to know why you were so adamant to take me out at f5. I really did think we were tight and in those 10 mins before tribal like you gave me no time to plead my case and basically your decision was clear as day already finalized. However, at f6 you were so adamant to take Paul out at first but when the move is available for you, you back out. So why did you choose to take me out over Paul at f4?

Nathan: I was very highly on your game but now looking back on it like idk why I was. You have to still yet to post a speech and I know nothing about your game. Will was easily taken advantage of but at least he’d always reply back to your messages. I hated talking to you cuz our conversations never got anywhere and I’d always get left on read constantly which was not good jury management on your part in the slightest. Will beats you in jury management hands down cuz he tried to get to know people where you didn’t. At the f8 vote with Natasha like I didn’t even waste my time trying to get you to keep her cuz I just knew there was no way you wouldn’t.

However, I originally did think you were apart of the Kyle vote because I need you to explain that to me. If you didn’t orchestrate that then I can’t really think of that much you’ve done other than win immunities at the end.

You also played the f6 vote horrendously and at a crucial time in the game, you were completely in the dark which didn’t look good for you at all. Everyone at that tribal either brought up your name or voted you so why should that be rewarded?

*I think the biggest flaw in both of your games is that f6 vote so I need you guys to really sell your motives there because whoever does is best will probs get my vote.
1525 days 21 hours ago
Nathan132
Natasha - And can both of you express to me how and why a lukewarm/ignorant positioning within this game helped you both get to where you are right now?

Yes I will admit after the creation of the deprived five when the merge hit (me, Brian, Paul, Will, and Kyle) I was in a lukewarm position up until final 6. My plan was to play UTR and take out the social and immunity threats. So from F11 to F7 I was pretty secure not having to worry much about my own safety. But if you refer back to my answer to Malachi I pretty much dictated the outcome of the finale in the final stretch when things became most important. I was able to influence and correctly predict the outcome of every tribal. I also won at four when my back was against the wall. It was a final round between me and Paul and if I had of lost I could have went home, or at best a 2-2 between Mal and I. Had I not taken initiative and won when I needed to during the finale, I definitely would be on the jury right now.
1525 days 20 hours ago
Nathan132
You also played the f6 vote horrendously and at a crucial time in the game, you were completely in the dark which didn’t look good for you at all. Everyone at that tribal either brought up your name or voted you so why should that be rewarded?

I know I did terrible at final 6 at a critical point in the game and I should have done more. My inital thought going into it was that you guys were for sure going to vote Brian and if it tied 3-3 I was planning on flipping. When I found out through Brian that you guys were voting me, I should have went to your side with an offer. And as for the Kyle vote, I think the part I played was not using the vote void and making him feel secure with me that morning. If I remember correctly you initally wanted to do Brian during the Kyle vote, and I was able to help persuade you into voting for Kyle. I'm sure others had a say in it too, but I do remember telling you that it was smarter to blindside Kyle that night because he had an idol. Looking back I wish I had of worked with you more. Especially during the final 6 vote.
1525 days 20 hours ago
FireX
👀👀👀👀👀👀
1525 days 19 hours ago
waf96
Hey Brady! I wanna address a couple things you brought up, the perception around me, the final 6, my reasoning for getting you, and a tad more on why I brought Nathan.

1) Perception around me
Okay you are right that I had a perceived easy path but I worked HARD and even tho it seems I was just being pitied by everyone don’t think every single action I took was not strategy and the perception I built was for a reason. I was close to winning a lot of immunities but didn’t - for a reason.

As to my emotions, I am very happy you brought that up. Nathan posted some quote about my guilt before and I think as a whole my emotion has been something of note.

I am emotional, I genuinely liked the people here, and I don’t regret any of it. Me being emotional let everyone see me as a puppy in a field of wolves. Yes my emotions were a weakness BUT no where near as much as people thought, I know what my weaknesses are and I know how to make them work to my advantage. So yes I am emotional, but no people were not as in control of me as they thought.

2) Final 6
I mean I won’t lie this was my worst day. I feel between self survival and loyalty. And handled neither well. The web I built hit a wall and I had to make the best choice for my core loyalty of Brian. You Paul and Mal owned this round I won’t lie but the only way I can show how I made any sense of this was Brian was my core and you all gave me no reason to think the vote was anything but Nathan. I started the day rock solid but realized that Nathan leaving wasn’t the worst, I was pretty sure we could get Mal but since it didn’t work me and Brian made the choice of odds and ... well it didn’t work but I hope that helps explain.

3) Getting you out
You needed to go and that was the hardest move, we were tight but I knew you were going to win. You had lied to me in F6 and the way you handled it left me realizing that even tho Paul was the FTC threat you were the FTC and immunity threat. Nathan leaving left me iffy in F4 because you Paul and Mal voted together, so even tho I legit love you as a friend, I had to take the shot I had and I truly think I made the right choice. Everything that happened in the finale was my plan coming in and I did what I wanted.

4) Me bringing Nathan
This ties into my previous point. The F6 was a rude awakening, and after you lying to me about the F6 and the way the Kyle thing played, I knew I couldn’t take you. I couldn’t take Paul as stated it was my number 1 goal to get him out but I knew you were a bigger F4 threat. And I knew having played so much of the game with Nathan that a lot of what people credited him with was either a misconception or less of a Nathan move. So I knew I could be loyal as I wanted and still felt we would have an even fair match here.
1525 days 16 hours ago
Nathan132
Hello Jury, I just went back to college the other day so I’ve been busy catching up and studying for exams. I will keep this short and simple. During the pre merge I built strong connections with my tribe mates, once the merge hit I utilized those connections to play the middle man. I tried my best to always keep my options open and do what was best for my game. I know I lied a lot of you a long the way, but it’s what I had to do at different points to progress further. There are definitely moments that I would take back. I wish I would have handled the Natalie/Natasha situation better, and I wish I could have spent a bit more time interacting with certian people. Despite that, other then the final 6 vote, I controlled my own destiny and voted correctly at all but two tribal councils. (I voted for Brian pre-merge in case Caden had an idol the night he went home). I was surprised to learn that Will and Brian came into this game together, and if I had known that, I would have probably done things a little bit differently. I thought for the longest time that I could have had Will without Brian, and I think that's what really hurt me on the final 6 vote.

To clear up any confusion on that vote; if Brady, Paul, and Malachi approached me at final 6 I would have voted Brian. I legitimately thought we were facing a rocks situation. It was the next day when I found out I was getting votes and that’s when I should have taken action. Although it worked out in the end for me, I should have played a more pivotal role in that vote. That was a very good play by Malachi, Brady and Paul. They had everyone fooled.

My game definitely had its faults; however, I’m willing to admit them. I think you should vote for me because I was second fiddle to no one and was willing to vote anyone out of the game to benefit myself. Good luck to Will. If any of you still have questions please feel free to ask.
1525 days 9 hours ago
gumball221520
Ok Finalists I want to switch this up a bit.

Nathan- Tell me and the Jury why Will should NOT win

Will- Tell me and the jury why Nathan should NOT win
1525 days 8 hours ago
waf96
Hehe okay Mal - I will do this by doing my best to not say why I should but why Nathan shouldn’t.

I think Nathan should not win because though he was a good player, he let himself and his situation constantly be swayed to benefit others. He often let his wants get pushed to second over the votes others brought up. I think there was just a lack of awareness in his game. I think even though many believed he had control, looking back it is clear so many of the rounds from merge on he is was just a scapegoat of a threat, which allowed me to hide longer.

He had good moments and deserves credit, but looking at his jury management, and how he played this endgame, I don’t think it’s the game of someone who deserves to win.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!