This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Islands of Alchemy

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1525 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Ok So Congrats on making FTC. I was not gonna ask anything but i figured i might as well because this is a concern for the jury.

Playing this game and making moves is IMPORTANT... BUT getting to know the people you are playing with/against is just as IMPORTANT!

I would like BOTH of you to list what you learned from each of the jury members. Note i dont want game talk. What did you actually learn about them as a PERSON.
1525 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg I was about to ask that Brian lol
1525 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Lmaoooo
1525 days 16 hours ago
waf96
I LOVE THIS Q - Because you all are such a neat group of people!

Mal - Mal is a really cool guy who I know was having some personal issues this game, I am happy he’s back online and worked that all out, and I am just glad to have got to know him!

Paul - An 18 year old Irish boy who is just one of the most fun loving people, he almost couldn’t afford pizza though after his 18th binge!

Brady - Brady is a workhorse who is so dedicated to things he does! He can work for 12 hours and come back online ready to go! Really sweet and also I do not believe you have never been on a date!! You are too nice and lovely for that!

Brian - He is engaged to the love of his life <3 ahhhhh, he is a really kinda guy who I could go on about for a while but I shan’t embarrass him more!

Kyle - He is from Penselvanyia as well! But right now he goes to school in Coneticut.

Natasha - Natasha is a straight shooter, really cool person who I never got to know very personally but so cool!

Natalie - Nat and I never walked much personally, she is a really honest person.

Grace - Grace plays through ORG’s, is a huge survivor fan, and a really dedicated GGer! She is from Georgia and wants to be a vet which is so great!!

Chris - He is from Pennselvanyia! He is wanting tho to leave and go to Florida next year for school! Such a sweet guy.
1525 days 15 hours ago
waf96
OKAY - gonna write a little closing bc I'm EXTRA!

I hope that through these 2 days of Q/A, and reflecting on how the game went, you now can look at my game and the way I played with a stronger sense of respect.

I was not the flashiest player, I didn't need to win all the time, but I was working every day and was online, active, and dedicated. Those are all incredibly important and deserve to be restated.

I am incredibly proud of myself, and for one of my first GG's here, I think more then proving something to all of you, I proved it to myself that I can fucking do this! I gained a lot of confidence that I didn't have before, I gained some great friendships, and I would love to gain your votes for the win.

This was a great season, and I would be honoured to rep us as the winner should you choose me, but I know that in this cast of 18 we have so many strong players that I can't WAIT for all stars to see how Islands of Alchemy comes to slay!!!

Love you all - thank you for listening to me - and thank you for playing and making this such a great experience.

- Will "the sheep" F
1525 days 14 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hey finalists I looked through everything and at first I wasn’t sure what I was gonna to do with this Final 2. However, one of you went above and beyond with this FTC, so you will be getting my vote!!!
1525 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
I came into this planning to not submit a vote at all, but Will your FTC performance has impressed me, congratulations on getting my vote
1525 days 12 hours ago
waf96
Awh! Thanks Kyle ❤️

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!