This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — All-Stars

Topic » Reunion — All-Stars

1561 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
OH YES!

Me and Jake did a cast assessment and I tried uploading it to youtube like 50 times but this message kept popping up??

http://prntscr.com/qriqof

I'll keep trying to figure out how to upload it but idk it's being annoying, If you wanna listen to it tho just pm me on skype and i'll be glad to send it
1561 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Lemjam6
IAN, what about the assessment
1561 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
oooo shes a youtuber
1561 days 16 hours ago
Singsongers
1561 days 16 hours ago
KingGeek
streamable babe
1561 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
Am I a bad player ian
1561 days 15 hours ago
jman96
Well done representing soul society. Good job. :)
1561 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
39 votes in one season, holy fucking shit
1561 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Looks

I was robbed, that is all.
1561 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
When you can't even make final 19 without desperately needing idol because you're a bad social player but win Player of the Season

I love Jake so much
1561 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Also @Jake

I came into this game without relationships like many others. Only person who would even work with me coming into the game was Ethan. I spent hours on call each night with several individuals. I started in the minority on Cygnus NOT because I was a bad social player. But because i just played a game with half of this cast and left a sour taste in many peoples mouths. So i came into the game with a huge target on my back. Not only that. None of my tribe but Abel or Craig would work with me on any sort of level coming into this game. I %100 put effort into my social game and didnt rely on finding idols because i honestly didnt search for 1 until the merge. So craig playing. That idol for me was a social aspect over actually needing the idol. I spent a great deal of time making him feel comfortable to play that idol on me. But, it's nice to see that my game bothered you so much to bash me when i wasnt even present for the reunion. Anyways, thanks for hosting Ian! Now off into retirement :)
1561 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Britt can be considered the poor social player to have gotten voted out for 20th and not making craig feel comfortable with her as he gave me that idol to make the move that benefitted me most over anyone else
1561 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Also.. *looks at Craig*

I’ll remember you lying & being shady to me!!!
1561 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
https://media.tenor.com/images/6d17b477a68964a7627938b4d2fc3830/tenor.gif
I won 😁
1560 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
https://i.imgur.com/l2V61p4.gif

Final Three: 6-4-1
1 Abel M./Russell11
2 Chandler H./Chandelier
3 Craig C./Singsongers

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!