This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — All-Stars

Topic » Reunion — All-Stars

1577 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Player of the season goes to...

Erik!

I think Erik and Craig's dynamic was a pretty interesting one because the way I saw it, they both used each other for their advantage. Erik did it more effectively however considering he would've won the game had he made it to the end and I don't think anyone can even deny this. The guy had fucking 39 votes against him throughout the season and took a lot of the initiative to make the moves that he needed to this season. He managed to make it all the way to the final five while being the biggest threat to win, I don't think anyone can really deny how strong of a game he played this season to be honest.

He declined his invite tbh and I still put him on the season anyway lmao, glad you played! GG Erik
1577 days 9 hours ago
Singsongers
KING <3
1577 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
Ethan000
Oh @ Kat turning into a villain? :o

i will leave that for the next season > : )
1577 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Yeah Erik killed it tbh
1577 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
When you can't even make final 19 without desperately needing idol because you're a bad social player but win Player of the Season

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/YellowShimmeringAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-small.gif
1577 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Craig robbed
1577 days 9 hours ago
Singsongers
I wonder what would've happened if I kept the idol for myself
1577 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Ashanti is my #POTS
1577 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Maybe you would've won the game
1577 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
he was a pretty good social player if he got someone to give him an idol...
1577 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Me when I declined initially too 😑
1577 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
Erik killed it
1577 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
Not good enough of a social player to NEED an idol at final 20 to stay
1577 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
He declined his invite tbh and I still put him on the season anyway lmao, glad you played! GG Erik

LOOOOOOL
1577 days 9 hours ago
Singsongers
I take credit for Ethan's win because Ryan didn't wanna vote him but I told him not to vote bitter so you are welcome Ethan!  #CraigWonHatsetsu

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!