This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — All-Stars

Topic » Reunion — All-Stars

1607 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6
Fan Favorite Katherine of House Elusive, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and The First Men, Lady Regnant of Tengaged, Protector of The Realm, Wardeness of The Blogs, Screaming Queen, Boss Ass Bitch, Psycho Maniac, Professional Slut, The Endurance Queen, Evil Nazi Queen, The Vampire Queen, The Princess of The GIFS, The Queen of Hell, Iconic Alcohol Whore, The Queen of The Road, Xanax K, Anti-biotic K, Vodkatherine, Slutherine, Ambitchious, Listherine, Miss Queen of Horror, Ugh Queen, #BreakingKath, Multi Personality Disaster
1607 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
If I'm being honest, I forgot who Abel was until we saved him @ Final 9. Like I legit didn't know his username. I had to ask Kevin "Who the hell is Russell uhhh"
1607 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
Fan Favorite Katherine of House Elusive, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and The First Men, Lady Regnant of Tengaged, Protector of The Realm, Wardeness of The Blogs, Screaming Queen, Boss Ass Bitch, Psycho Maniac, Professional Slut, The Endurance Queen, Evil Nazi Queen, The Vampire Queen, The Princess of The GIFS, The Queen of Hell, Iconic Alcohol Whore, The Queen of The Road, Xanax K, Anti-biotic K, Vodkatherine, Slutherine, Ambitchious, Listherine, Miss Queen of Horror, Ugh Queen, #BreakingKath, Multi Personality Disaster
1607 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hey Ian, I know I flopped this season. But what did you expect from me?
1607 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
the person who ian gave hero music to not winning hero
https://i.gifer.com/origin/0f/0faf98069b7a427baa5aa4ee7ce41d38_w200.gif
1607 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6
Kyle, when I saw you and this cast I predicted first boot. You exceeded expectations
1607 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
If I'm being honest, I forgot who Abel was until we saved him @ Final 9. Like I legit didn't know his username. I had to ask Kevin "Who the hell is Russell uhhh"

My super power is invisibility
1607 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
OH GUYS OMG I DYING <333333
1607 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Queen Kat deserved to slay
1607 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Villain of the season goes to...

Craig!

I can't lie, Craig was such a kii this season to me, he really ended up being such a villain. It all started when he first found the original Cygnus Idol and gave it to Erik giving poor Brittany a whole placement of 20th with only 1 vote against her. While everyone was so upset he was right along with them pretending while he knew what was going on the entire time LMAO. He made so many different alliances and honestly played a pretty good game but I will admit his jury management was a little poor due to him breaking so many of his deals! Also getting Katherine to waste her idol was soooo vile tbh and as soon as he did that I knew it was going to rub people the wrong way!

Still, he's the only two time finalist and I found his random IG edits pretty funny and annoying throughout the entire season. King.
1607 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
When I was only in two tribals...
1607 days 22 hours ago
Singsongers
Villain of the season goes to...

Craig!

I can't lie, Craig was such a kii this season to me, he really ended up being such a villain. It all started when he first found the original Cygnus Idol and gave it to Erik giving poor Brittany a whole placement of 20th with only 1 vote against her. While everyone was so upset he was right along with them pretending while he knew what was going on the entire time LMAO. He made so many different alliances and honestly played a pretty good game but I will admit his jury management was a little poor due to him breaking so many of his deals! Also getting Katherine to waste her idol was soooo vile tbh and as soon as he did that I knew it was going to rub people the wrong way!

Still, he's the only two time finalist and I found his random IG edits pretty funny and annoying throughout the entire season. King.
1607 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
king
1607 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
King Craig ❤️

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!