This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — All-Stars

Topic » Reunion — All-Stars

1616 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
Didnt Craig backstab people thats what i heard
1616 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
Lalisa
LMAO the only reason this season ended up the way it was, was bc of the spineless 3 person premade making merge and doing nothing but sheep Erik until he turned on them
1616 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
no offense Craig
1616 days 14 hours ago
Singsongers
Yves I hope you realize Erik didn't have control over everything. I was the only reason he didn't quit at the start of the game and we both made decisions the entire game. Just because he was the vocal one which put a target on his back doesn't mean he controlled everyone.
1616 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
did i lie??
1616 days 14 hours ago
Chandelier
hero - craig

LOL
1616 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
People shouldve thrown challenges early on to take Ethan/Chris/Kevin out but everyone trusted Ethan, he deserves credit
1616 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh you didn't lie for the first 2 rounds of merge where nobody in the "spineless trio" could do anything bc ppl were obsessed
1616 days 14 hours ago
Singsongers
KK I MOMMED EXPOSING THE ANTI-ETHAN ALLIANCE
1616 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
LMAO Jake you have no idea what happened premerge bc that’s not at all the tea
1616 days 14 hours ago
TJ2807
we wanted to throw Jake... didn't work out
1616 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
the biggest retard was that disgusting faggot ryan whats his name for flipping on me for zero actual reason
1616 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Hero of the season goes to..

Katherine!

Katherine's loyalty I felt throughout this game was very underrated and was taken advantage of at times. Whenever Katherine plays a game she plays for her for allies that have fallen before her and whether she failed or succeded, that's a hero to me to be honest with you. I can't really remember her getting into any arguments either and poor girl could just not get any footing into any alliances whatsoever!

Always will be a robbed legend and one of my random favs, glad she was brought back

https://i.giphy.com/media/iiDsmK0fgSxbdmOeOh/giphy.gif
1616 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.gyazo.com/ed6484f09cf06db9794342f567a1bdfd.gif
1616 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
MOM

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!