This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | East Blue

Topic » Reunion | East Blue

1720 days 8 hours ago
immaxyman
AJ or Raul should have won ... but since there was the premade twist ...
1720 days 8 hours ago
BluJay112
Raul was in a premade too Leanna
1720 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
oh Ian, all they do is whine and complain but they cant even vote one person correctly, I mean Le tried to ice me out of the jury voting and I still voted for the right person to win LMAO
1720 days 8 hours ago
KingGeek
RAUL of all people getting rocked out over me and chili was kinda the biggest kii of the entire game
1720 days 8 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
blujay i didnt ask my friends to apply with me unlike your friends because yall losers
1720 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
Never get it tigether ? We鈥檙e fucking strangers , no shit we couldn鈥檛 get it together 馃槀
1720 days 8 hours ago
KingGeek
like how did that happen
1720 days 8 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
oh well at least i got their faggot friend gabriel out pre jury haw haw
1720 days 8 hours ago
immaxyman
Never get it tigether ? We鈥檙e fucking strangers , no shit we couldn鈥檛 get it together 馃槀
1720 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
aj and i were such a fucking iconic duo, we are the boston rob and amber of ian鈥檚 survivor
1720 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
Hey guys!
1720 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
Raul wasn鈥檛 a weird lying creep - he was always honest and never wasters my time pretending lol
1720 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
what up
1720 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
chili girl rob and amber made final 2 you got FIFTH

https://i.imgur.com/NUW2Twa.gif
1720 days 8 hours ago
immaxyman
Raul wasn鈥檛 a weird lying creep - he was always honest and never wasters my time pretending lol

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!