This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | East Blue

Topic » Reunion | East Blue

1703 days 14 hours ago
BluJay112
I love miss romeo 17
1703 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jasoi - Ashton won by a vote of 4-3-2!

And I don't really know where I'd rank the season to be honest? There was no super-inactive parts of this season which I do appreciate, and it had people with some good game players but I don't feel that the merge stage of this game was in any way better than Spirit Realm's merge; the only thing is Spirit Realm had a HORRIBLE pre-merge with all of that inactivity so idk where I'd rank it.
1703 days 14 hours ago
LEANNA
I thought Issy was my ride or die for a long time, my bad for forgetting to bring my ‘spot the premade ‘glasses to the island
1703 days 14 hours ago
BluJay112
Leanna I didn’t pander to you. This premade wanted your ass out in prejury and I pushed other players to leave first because I liked you a lot!

Maybe if you didn’t vote against me like twice in a row I wouldn’t feel compelled to vote with my friends after feeling like I kept you to be an ally for no reason.
1703 days 14 hours ago
immaxyman
I thought Issy was my ride or die for a long time, my bad for forgetting to bring my ‘spot the premade ‘glasses to the island
1703 days 14 hours ago
LEANNA
Nick - you’re dumbass premade friends came to us and we’re like ‘we’ll flip this round, vote nick ‘ what am
I supposed to do say ‘no thanks ‘ 😂
1703 days 14 hours ago
immaxyman
Nick - you’re dumbass premade friends came to us and we’re like ‘we’ll flip this round, vote nick ‘ what am
I supposed to do say ‘no thanks ‘ 😂
1703 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, with one season of my weeb survivor series ending.. another one must begin!
1703 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
come on survivor sailor moon
https://i.imgur.com/NUW2Twa.gif
1703 days 14 hours ago
LEANNA
I rank this season as the worst I’ve ever played - train wreck from start to finish.  Ian was a great host, but he needs a more aggressive strategy for casting a diverse cast ... what a waste of everyone’s fucking time
1703 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
oh ashanti thats in the storage darling.. not for now
1703 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
leanna i just wanna let u know that like 20 people applied im rlly sorry LOL if i had more applications the cast would've been different of course
1703 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
its tengaged in 2019 like i'm doing the most i can!
1703 days 14 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
For our next season contestants will head off into the beautiful town in Soul Society, Japan. Where mysteries await, brave adventurers that brave their lives, go into this land with mysterious sights. But not all may succeed, after every challenge, one will go out of the game. Set in the fantasy area of the Soul Society, the quest to become the winner starts now!

https://i.imgur.com/lS9HU36.gif

Applications for Season 4: https://tengaged.com/group/9684-ians-survivor-3-east-blue/forum/topic/22929073
1703 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Walks in with fire in my eyes

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!