This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Aeolus)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Aeolus)

1382 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to tribal council Aeolus, behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead, grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire.

This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in the game. When your fire’s gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Before you vote, we have some questions to ask you...

OPEN QUESTIONS

- Nobody wants to be the first boot. What must everyone do to make sure it isn’t themselves?

- Are past season relationships or performances impacting this vote?

- Are there any easy targets coming into this vote? What reasons does one have to target a player so early in the game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1382 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
- Nobody wants to be the first boot. What must everyone do to make sure it isn’t themselves?  Talk to people.

- Are past season relationships or performances impacting this vote? Not really, I mean James and I were the 2 who talked the least of us 4 on our original season, so that's why we got paired up.  I don't think anyone gives a shit that we played 1 gg together that happened to be hosted be hosted by y'all where he blindsided me.

- Are there any easy targets coming into this vote? What reasons does one have to target a player so early in the game?  Everyone has a reason to be targeted, this tribe doesn't have an easy vote in the classic inactive sense.  So, it kind of sucks because you can't coast through the early rounds of the game by not being the least active.
1381 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
- Nobody wants to be the first boot. What must everyone do to make sure it isn’t themselves?
Actually talk to people!!

I don’t think anyone was necessarily looking at last relationships/performances for this vote. It was moreso who can help us actually win challenges.

- Are there any easy targets coming into this vote? What reasons does one have to target a player so early in the game?
I mean we have a couple of winners playing, I would like there to be a new winner be crowned. Plus, I’m voting for the person that hasn’t made an effort to even speak to me.
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
I'll go tally the votes...
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so...
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1381 days 3 hours ago
Rubes

Talk and be themselves

They absolutely should not be

Nobody wanted to throw out names until today
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jon
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brittany

1 vote Jon
1 vote Brittany
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jon.
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Fourth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jon
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Fifth Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1st person voted out of Survivor: The Elysian Fields - All Stars...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jon.
1381 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
gg Jon
1381 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
With the first vote of this season, a legend has gone down in flames, and this tribe has shown unity in their decision today, but how long will it last?

See you all at the challenge in ~50 min
1381 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Sorry Jon, thanks for the vote though 😭
1381 days 3 hours ago
Spark_
Sorry Jon! gg!

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!