This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Club Penguin)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Club..

1394 days 6 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome back to tribal council, Club Penguin...

Dino (Dinosauro27)
Jake (jakehou97)
James (jamessmith5)
Raheem (raheemnaz01)
Renny (TheRenny)
Rubes (Rubes)
Scott (gppackXLVchamps)
Shadi (Chastain) [IMMUNE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 7:05 PM EST.

PYN to receive a question.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1394 days 6 hours ago
TheRenny
hi
1394 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
SCOTT
1394 days 6 hours ago
jamessmith5
james
1394 days 6 hours ago
jakehou97
jake
1394 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino
1394 days 6 hours ago
thewinner
Renny: Expecting a lot of chaos tonight with only 1 hour to vote?

Scott: We saw an almost unanimous vote last night, do you think we'll follow suit tonight too?

James: Will the fast forward affect this vote in different ways when compared to a normal tribal?

Jake: Why do you think Cai was targeted last round, and what can you do to avoid the same fate?
1394 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Dino: First time you haven't been immune since the Final 12 vote. What do you think the odds you'll be a target tonight are?
1394 days 5 hours ago
jamessmith5
Will the fast forward affect this vote in different ways when compared to a normal tribal?

- Like the name suggests, this vote will not take 24 hours, it will just take less then an hour to reveal peoples plans
1394 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino: First time you haven't been immune since the Final 12 vote. What do you think the odds you'll be a target tonight are?

It's been a good game but check mate on me. Feel free to message me but I doubt that will change anything.

Jury, get a beer ready for me
1394 days 5 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake: Why do you think Cai was targeted last round, and what can you do to avoid the same fate?

Honestly I think it was because due to his inactiveness nearly everyone was okay with him going. Plus, now as we get closer to the end game everyone still in the game is worthy to be here.
1394 days 5 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny: Expecting a lot of chaos tonight with only 1 hour to vote?

No why do you ask?
1394 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: We saw an almost unanimous vote last night, do you think we'll follow suit tonight too?

On paper yes...but this game isn't played on paper.
1394 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes
1394 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Wow me not getting a question :(
1394 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!