This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Also I half wanted to end this whole series with Sam and Dean Winchester appearing at the very end of the end scene... JUST to make things *insert raspberry noise*
1565 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
Do your awards thingy Brian
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Novamax243
Also I want to say you're welcome Mud for having Espen not be nearly as intolerable as Varien was.

… I lieked Varien
1565 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
"Coming in 4th Place we have Varien

Varien was... ANNOYING AS FUCK (yes I saw your comment) WITH HIS CONSTANT LOOKING AROUND THE SHIP!!! You guys have NO IDEA the things this little shit put me through."
1565 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
This was like the only time we could do it because i was leaving for tampa early january
1565 days 20 hours ago
Symmetry888
and i wanted to start it before i started college classes
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
EW DO I HAVE TO

I'm JK... But honestly IDK what awards to do

Eh

MVP of the Episode
MVP of the Series
Most Comedic
Best Development

Hmm what else?

Best NPC
Best Death
Best Scene
1565 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
MVP of the Episode should most definitely go to..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Me

And to a lesser extent: NICOLE FINALLY WON SOMETHING

To be honest, Nicole was random-ass all over the place, but she started this episode running from Mama and ended it smashing her head in with a candlestick. We love an old prune-juice chugging queen.

MPV of the SERIES goes to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

REMI

The girl was the glue of the OT3 and somehow of the group as a whole. Almost everybody had their time in the spotlight, yet it was Remi who seemed to just bring the RP flow out of EVERYBODY else the entire time.
1565 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
I WON BEST HERO OR SOME SHIT IN EPISODE ONE BITCH (ALSO AW THANKS)
1565 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Yay krystal and nicole!
1565 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Most Comedic OBVIOUSLY goes to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

BEAU

A flaming-penis wielding quadrapalegic (IDK how to spell that) who literally left me gasping for air on many occasions. His constant love-triangle with Trent and Remi was sweet and cute and disturbing, so it was a bonus.
1565 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Yay ethan!
1565 days 19 hours ago
Symmetry888
https://media2.giphy.com/media/yftmbPPps3pII/giphy.gif
naomi and remi when i get my award
1565 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Best Development would have to go to
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MICHELLE

Out of all the Episodes, Michelle just changed more than anyone. She went from being a loner to a literal DIVA with ghosts at her beck and call, mad mind powers, a boyfriend, and a dream for a future outside of this fucking town.
1565 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Yay mojo!

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!