This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

Topic » Chapter 3 - To The Library!!!

1617 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
Remi watches glancing to Trent unimpressed. "Can we just take Beau and leave them to figure this out..."
1617 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Lana smiles a goodbye, nodding her head as she too vanishes into the night, her body billowing away*

*the little sparks of light follow them as all of Kana's victims follow the pair into the night sky, and then all is silent*
1617 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
*Ready to drive bitches to the emergency room*
1617 days 10 hours ago
LumaThephoenix
(Siiiiiilent niiiiiiight....)
1617 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(NOW No more GHOSTS. No more ENEMIES. No more PSYCHICS. I had a plan for the next chapter, but I'm not sure if I wanna end it here, or give ya'll that choice or not... Harumph…)

(But yeah Hospital would PROBABLY be a good idea for the injured)
1617 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
*Espen looks up at all of the spirits freed, and smiles knowing all of them will now be at peace*
1617 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
E: *he smiles and nods a little as Violet disappears, he even sheds a tear*
1617 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
*Espen also needs ER attention like... now so.*
1617 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
(Depends on what the next chapter's about?)

*Nicole starts up her car ready to gtfo*
1617 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
Michelle wipes her tears away, turning to face the others. She cups her hands together and smiles, "I think we should get to the hospital now, lets go."
1617 days 10 hours ago
Symmetry888
(you mean like end the episode or...?)
1617 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(It was supposed to be one final day together where they decide to go home or accept an offer from other forces)
1617 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
E: *he nods at Michelle* "Yeah we definitely should."
1617 days 10 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Beau awaits to be taken to the hospital like :3 he tugs on Remi and Trents sleeves like a child.
1617 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(I Might end it here. Yeah I'm going to LOL Go ahead and have your final scenes. We will have the last chapter (a goodbye chapter) at a later date. It'll be a one-day thing so a LOT easier to plan)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!